Ratings for Dr. Godwin Onyeike

Excellent, and top in his field in my opinon. Dr. Godwin Onyeike is trustworthy, and truly cares about his patients. He does not put his pockect before his patient. He has been my OBGYN doctor for more than 10 years. Therefore, I will definately recommend him to my friends, and even strangers that need such help.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr.o was ok himself his staff is horrible I'm at 90percent highrisk and his ultrasound technician hasn't been there in 4 days my appointment was four days ago I'm now in the hospital and need a cervical cerclarge because his delays. I don't recommend him to anyone he a good doctor but his staff suck and a good doctor needs good staff !!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I was recommended by my GYN to a few OB and dr. Onyeike was one of them. I was satisfy with his service. He was informative and caring with me.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I was looking for an ob that would deliver at Katz lij because of my diabetes i had a high risk pregnancy and i wanted a hospital who would not take the baby to NICU unless it was necessary.For this and other many reasons i strongly wanted to deliver at katz Dr O informed me that it was not a problem for as he was affiliated with them, i was very happy with him until the end when he informed me it was not convenient for him to induce me at katz!! that he would induce me at mercy hospital where he delivers 98% of his patients as i later found out)and where he has clout!, i explained my miss-givings about mercy and why i wanted katz and he said tome that if i felt so strongly about wanting to deliver at katz he would give me my records and i could find someone else....i was devastated i was 37 weeks along!! And I DID go with someone else who came highly recommended and delivered at Katz needless to say i will never go back to Dr O.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

The staff is horrible. The older lady with the short hair is loud and unprofessional (as well as take alot of personal calls). She will smile in your face and talk behind your back when you see the doctor. The doctor himself is okay. His biggest problem is he always comes in late. I know doctors came in late thus you might wait an hour or hour and a half but no... You wait atleast 2.5-3 hrs waiting for your scheduled appointment to be rushed in and out for 3 mins. Your in a hot waiting room with 10 other very pregnant women sometimes there are not enough seats for everyone. He use to be very imformative and talkative but now I feel like I have to pull his teeth to ask questions about my pregnancy and the condition that I have.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

A thousand characters aren't nearly enough to explain the ordeal I've gone through and is currently going through with this doctor's office, but I will start by saying that, the doctor himself is not bad but his staff is by far the most unprofessional I have ever encountered and they seem to have no idea what they're doing. Especially the lady in the front with the short hair cut (not sure what her name is.)

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. O, delivered 3 of my babies and we have developed a wonderful bond. He is very reliable and easy to speak to. I wouldn't choose anyone else to be my doctor. His staff is very friendly and makes the visits a pleasure.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

He's great. I'm so happy that all the times I have switched insurance carriers, his office has always accepted my plan.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Im so thankful to Dr Godwin onyeike for ur hardwork towards me , 4 days in the hospital and he was there for me now i ve a beautiful girl thank u Dr Godwin may the Lord bless u and ur staff keep on the good work.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

I had a miscarriage and he ended up being my doctor for the D&C procedure. He made me feel comfortable and explained the process. Three years later he delivered my baby girl via C section and he made me feel even more safe and comfortable. Hands down the best doctor I've ever had. Will deliver my next baby if I have one!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Godwin Onyeike's Credentials

• Spanish

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Far Rockaway, NY