Ratings for Dr. Brent Haverstock

My experience with Dr. Haverstock has been very positive. I have had bunion surgery on both of my feet and I experienced very little pain on either foot. I definitely do not agree with those who say he does not have a good bedside manner. I find him to be straightforward and friendly. Just what I would expect from a doctor. I would recommend him anytime to anyone who is thinking of getting bunion surgery.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

The reviews that say he has a good bedside manner and is friendly and compassionate must be for a different doctor. He has the worst bedside manner and zero compassion. This has been the worst experience of my life and I am wondering if surgery was the right choice. I had an accessory navicular bone removed seven weeks ago and am still in excruciating pain. I had a feeling something was wrong when I went for my last appointment, but he just blew me off and didn't even take one look at my foot and told me to start weight bearing. I have been trying to walk with my aircast and the pain and swelling are unbearable. I've been calling his office all week but can't see him until the end of next week. If he's that unavailable when patients have problems then maybe he needs to hire a nurse who can assist his patients in the healing process. His staff are friendly but not knowledgeable, every time I've called regarding the pain I'm experiencing they just say to ice and elevate it, as if I don't have a life I'm trying to live and young children to care for. He basically just butchers people and then leaves them in the dark. He assured me I would be fine by the end of February because I was planning a trip to Florida. Now it looks like I'm going to have to cancel because of complications. Maybe if he had taken the time to listen to my concerns and inspect my foot that he had butchered I might not be having these problems, or could have detected them sooner before they got worse. He is overly confident in his work and doesn't seem to be willing to admit if something isn't right. Not a good doctor at all. If I have to have surgery again I may find someone else to do it.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I had cheilectomy surgery in Banff on Sept 30 with Dr. Haverstock. I found him and his staff to be very professional and knowledgable and they were able to answer all of my post-op questions over the phone. The Mineral Springs Hospital in Banff called me the day after surgery to follow up on my recovery. I am having my sutures removed after 20 days and can't wait to see the results and start physio. I would highly recommend Dr Haverstock!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I have serious issues with falling tarsal bones. He told me not to walk barefoot. Didn't even look at my orthotics.mno help at all.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I am very pleased after my experience with surgery. Dr. Haverstock and his staff truly care about their patients. When I scheduled my surgery the lady was so helpful and answered all my questions . I felt so comfortable when I was having my bandages changed by his staff, this truly made for a great experience as I was very nervous in the beginning. It has been four months since my surgery and I feel great!!! I highly recommend this surgeon to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

i am going for my 1st bone fusion with dr.haverstock he is a medical genious how dare anybody so many say he has no knowledge have you looked at his portfolio on his accomplishments in his life where he has trained and helped individuals across the world or are you people complaining because you have accomplished nothing in your own life.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Haverstock has improved my quality of life and I am very grateful. The last surgeon I went to , told me not to bother with all the things I was trying and just save my money for an expensive wheel chair because he could not help me and I would not be able to walk much longer . Since then Dr. Haverstock has helped me out with 3 surgeries over the last 12 years (the most recent being 2 weeks ago.) I will never be an athlete, but thanks to him , I can be pain free and go for walks and shopping just like other people. He gave me back my freedom and I do not understand how people could say anything bad about him. He has a wonderful caring personality and is as honest as they come. If he is late for an appointment I am convinced it is because he is going above and beyond the call of duty for another patient and it is fine by me.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Is a very pleasant and skillful Dr. I had a bunion surgery that went very well. Just had my stitches out and am very happy with everything. I have never had to wait for anything. A surgical nurse called a couple of days after the surgery to make sure that I was good and had no questions and then a week after my surgery I had another call offering to answer any questions and to make sure that I was OKay. Love that. My final appt is in 2 weeks. This has been a very good experience.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

i had an initial consult in October with Dr. Haverstock and have found all of these negative reviews could not be further from the truth. He is kind, caring and will do all he can to care for and properly diagnose a patient rather than jumping to conclusions like some doctors. He tells you like it is rather than beating around the bush, WHICH I RESPECT IN A DOCTOR! His staff is wonderful and accomodating as well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Run away as fast as you can from this butcher. he mangled my toes so badly, and then misdiagnosed his own mistakes for a year until I got suspcious and went for more opinions. my life will never be the same. I had to have reconstructive surgery, it wrecked my other toes, the damage is irreversible and I live with pain, deformity and swelling. His excuse was he had a bad day. The real knife thrust came when for the next year he kept arguing with me that nothing was wrong and it would heal even though the deformity was glaring and I kept saying I disagreed. when real surgeons finally operated, the damage was irreversible. Even my lymph system was damaged so fluid can't drain properly. I was a runner, a shoe girl was just climbing out of severe trauma from a crime that decimated my life. Haverstock knew all this and proceeded to minimize my life and his mess up for a fast buck. my toes are deformed beyond belief, my health and quality of life damaged permanently. He wouldn't even take it to his insurance company to pay for my costs. I've been too ill to defend myself but am now intend to to sue him and take my story to the media. In my experience, this is not a man, not a doctor, but a monster.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015