You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brent Haverstock

i am going for my 1st bone fusion with dr.haverstock he is a medical genious how dare anybody so many say he has no knowledge have you looked at his portfolio on his accomplishments in his life where he has trained and helped individuals across the world or are you people complaining because you have accomplished nothing in your own life.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Haverstock has improved my quality of life and I am very grateful. The last surgeon I went to , told me not to bother with all the things I was trying and just save my money for an expensive wheel chair because he could not help me and I would not be able to walk much longer . Since then Dr. Haverstock has helped me out with 3 surgeries over the last 12 years (the most recent being 2 weeks ago.) I will never be an athlete, but thanks to him , I can be pain free and go for walks and shopping just like other people. He gave me back my freedom and I do not understand how people could say anything bad about him. He has a wonderful caring personality and is as honest as they come. If he is late for an appointment I am convinced it is because he is going above and beyond the call of duty for another patient and it is fine by me.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Is a very pleasant and skillful Dr. I had a bunion surgery that went very well. Just had my stitches out and am very happy with everything. I have never had to wait for anything. A surgical nurse called a couple of days after the surgery to make sure that I was good and had no questions and then a week after my surgery I had another call offering to answer any questions and to make sure that I was OKay. Love that. My final appt is in 2 weeks. This has been a very good experience.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

i had an initial consult in October with Dr. Haverstock and have found all of these negative reviews could not be further from the truth. He is kind, caring and will do all he can to care for and properly diagnose a patient rather than jumping to conclusions like some doctors. He tells you like it is rather than beating around the bush, WHICH I RESPECT IN A DOCTOR! His staff is wonderful and accomodating as well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Run away as fast as you can from this butcher. he mangled my toes so badly, and then misdiagnosed his own mistakes for a year until I got suspcious and went for more opinions. my life will never be the same. I had to have reconstructive surgery, it wrecked my other toes, the damage is irreversible and I live with pain, deformity and swelling. His excuse was he had a bad day. The real knife thrust came when for the next year he kept arguing with me that nothing was wrong and it would heal even though the deformity was glaring and I kept saying I disagreed. when real surgeons finally operated, the damage was irreversible. Even my lymph system was damaged so fluid can't drain properly. I was a runner, a shoe girl was just climbing out of severe trauma from a crime that decimated my life. Haverstock knew all this and proceeded to minimize my life and his mess up for a fast buck. my toes are deformed beyond belief, my health and quality of life damaged permanently. He wouldn't even take it to his insurance company to pay for my costs. I've been too ill to defend myself but am now intend to to sue him and take my story to the media. In my experience, this is not a man, not a doctor, but a monster.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I had initial consult with Dr.Haverstock in Calgary on Jan. 5. 2014 and found his bed side manner to be polite and warm. He explained my upcoming surgery in detail and in a quiet and patient manner, and asked if I had any question he could answer. His care and concern made me feel less anxious about my upcoming foot surgery.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I had one of the worst experiences in my life with Dr. Haverstock. I was refered to him to have both large toe nails removed due to ingrown nails causing infections. After 7 agonizing rounds of freezing I could not feel pain but could still feel the sensation of him push / cutting / and pulling of the nails. The chemical that he put on afterward must have been stale dated as it had little effect. 2/3 of the nail on one side, and 3/4 of the nail on the other side have grown back in. My Family Doctor suggest I have him redo the procedure. NOT ON MY LIFE! It is a few years latter, I still have complications (but happy to live with them as appossed to let him touch me again). I also have been left with arthitis in both big toes as a results of his poor needle / freezing skills. This is a hack who NEEDS HIS LICENCE TO PRACTICE PULLED! AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have been going to dr haverstock for many years now, I have noticed what a great inprovment in the way his clinic is ran. The front staff are great always friendly and willing to help. the dr has very good bedside manners, surgery was fast and easy to get into and i was very pleased with the outcome!I have recommended him to a few friends they all have been happy with his services i highly recommend this dr

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Not a good experience at all. He is arrogant and totally did not catch my problem or fix my pain. All be wanted was the money and do surgery. I found another Podiatrist who was able to fix my problem without surgery. His staff were unorganized and stressed out because they said their boss was under a great deal of financial pressure given the many law suits against him from former patients (I'm guessing she was fired for telling me the truth).

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Had my first appointment today with Dr. Haverstock. Really nice (and VERY easy on the eyes ladies!) doctor. Efficient. Was in and out quickly with the help of the front staff. Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Brent Haverstock's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i am going for my 1st bone fusion with dr.haverstock he is a medical genious how dare anybody so many say he has no knowledge have you looked at his portfolio o..."

May 24, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Haverstock has improved my quality of life and I am very grateful. The last surgeon I went to , told me not to bother with all the things I was trying and j..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Is a very pleasant and skillful Dr. I had a bunion surgery that went very well. Just had my stitches out and am very happy with everything. I have never had ..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "i had an initial consult in October with Dr. Haverstock and have found all of these negative reviews could not be further from the truth. He is kind, caring and..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Run away as fast as you can from this butcher. he mangled my toes so badly, and then misdiagnosed his own mistakes for a year until I got suspcious and went fo..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had initial consult with Dr.Haverstock in Calgary on Jan. 5. 2014 and found his bed side manner to be polite and warm. He explained my upcoming surgery in de..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had one of the worst experiences in my life with Dr. Haverstock. I was refered to him to have both large toe nails removed due to ingrown nails causing infect..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to dr haverstock for many years now, I have noticed what a great inprovment in the way his clinic is ran. The front staff are great always fr..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not a good experience at all. He is arrogant and totally did not catch my problem or fix my pain. All be wanted was the money and do surgery. I found another..."

September 16, 2014