Ratings for Tony Chuvalo, R.TCMP

Dr. Tony is truly a wonderful acupuncturist. At age 25, I experienced chronic SI joint pain for a full year that came on for no reason (no accident or fall). It constantly ached and felted like it was always inflamed. I went to a chiropractor as well as my family doctor with no success and decided to seek out acupuncture. During my initial visit, Dr. Tony took a full health history, explained the acupuncture process and gave me my first session. I was nervous during my first few sessions and Dr. Tony was kind enough to sit in the room with me to help take my mind off of it. I was skeptical at first, but after 3 months of sessions (2x per week) my pain was completely gone!! Having gone from 1 full year of constant pain to a pain-free life without drugs has truly been a miracle. The atmosphere in his clinic is very comfortable. Each session was approximately 45 minutes and used a combination of needles, cupping, heat and electrodes. Soothing music was also played. I had no problem scheduling same-day or next-day appointments by giving him a call or sending him an email.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I would highly recommend Tony - he takes the time to get to the root of the problem. He actually listens!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Tony Chuvalo is wonderful. As a person living with Multiple Sclerosis - While having a flare-up, I walked in with a limp, and I didn't have it after my session. Tony also treats my Chronic Fatigue, my Rotator Cuff Tendonitis, Migraines, as well as my low back pain from my Herniated Disks. Tony is fantastic - you won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

$90 for 2 visits in a week. Tony is great! I use to see him over 10 years ago and was the best thing for the pain and now I am back again.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Tony has been a wonder. He has always helped with my back problems and in one visit I was about 80% better. I have referred numerous people to him who all have the same respect for his work.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I was very anxious before the appointment. He immediately put me at ease and was able to give me a diagnosis right away. Herbs were provided at a very reasonable price and my symptoms went away with no side effects. I have since taken my children to Tony with excellent results. I cannot say enough about this truly talented individual. I have the utmost confidence in him and advise everyone who may read this comment to visit his clinic.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

takes time to understand symptoms to expose and treat root cause of illness. i would highly recommend this health care practitioner.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Incredible Acupuncturist and TCM practitioner...I wish I knew about TCM 10 years earlier...If you are going to bother to get a second opinion--why not get it from someone with a different perspective? He helped me overcome something with Chinese Medicine where my Western Doctors, Specialist and Internists gave me a bleak outlook...Helpful with explanations...Someone you can depend on while not becoming dependant on as he informs you of what you can do for yourself as well...efficient...cost effective...I am better off for having known him....

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Etremely knowedgeable, listens and very pleasant. Helped when others couldn't.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

My husband and I have both had acupunture treatments from him and found it really helped our symptoms and pain. He is very pleasant and gentle. I too would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009