Ratings for Dr. Katherine L. Hilsinger

She is wonderful. She is very thorough and did a great job with my surgery. I recommend her to everyone who needs a good gynecologist

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

She diagnosed me with Blader or kidney cancer on the results of one false positive urine test. I was told this over the phone. She had ordered a CT scan and lead me to believe the cancer showed on the scan. She was rude and very unprofessional. Later another Doctor informed me the scan was clear and I had no cancer. He also stated he would not have diagnosed cancer with the information Dr. Hilsinger had. Her diagnoses caused my husband and myself an unnessary amount of worry, stress and financial cost.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Doctor Hilsinger is the first gynecologist I ever dealt with who knew about and could identify poly-cystic ovarian syndrome and the associated problems with fertility and vulnerability to other health issues. She also correctly diagnosed thyroid problems and got me on the right medication when my family doctor was insisting I was depressed and pushing Prozac.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. hilsinger preformed my daughters c-section in less than 20 minutes. She was sewn up wrong and had to endure a lot of unneessary pain. She was very unprofessional at the time of birth. Very poor bed side manner. None of my family will ever use her in the future.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Dr. Katherine L. Hilsinger's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1987)

AARP