Ratings for Dr. Patricia Cribbs

ddddddsdfsdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfsadf

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Amazing - everything everyone says here is so. She has virtually taken the place of my PCP and is there for you 100%. I also saw her at the store (Trader Joes) and she peeked in my cart to make sure I was eating healthy stuff! Gotta love her!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Patricia Cribbs is better than MANY doctors I've seen. She remembered me even though I had only seen her a couple time over a year before. She really makes you feel like you're not just another patient. She listens to all your concerns and never seems like she is rushing to get out of the room. She is very knowledgeable and investigates every concern you may have thoroughly. I actually saw her because my primary care doctor is always too busy to see me, but I'd rather see her anyway now!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Patricia Cribbs is an awesome nurse practitioner. She knows her patients and listens to them and their concerns. I've been going to her for 7 years and I refuse to see anyone else. I now travel 30 minutes to go and see her. Nothing better but to know and trust your doctor. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

I love Patrica! She takes the time to get to know her patients and shows that she actually cares! For example, I had strep and about 2 weeks later I saw Patrica is Target and she asked how I was doing and if the medicine had helped- I couldn't believe she remembered! Even though I have a great primary doctor, I perfer to see Patrica Cribbs.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

Patricia Cribbs is a nurse practioner not a Doctor. I love her! She is the best,she really takes the time to get to know you and she cares.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008