Ratings for Dr. M. WADE Alverson

Great great great awesome doctor!!!!!!! Words can't express how very grateful to God I am to have come to him. I am not a worker but a real patient of his who wished I'd found him earlier on. You're not sitting there forever and the staff is professional and nice. Anyone who feels negative towards Dr Alverson, shame on you!!! I've had only great and wonderful experiences with him.....God bless him to keep doing a wonderful job and keep caring for his patients the way he do. Thanks so very much Dr. You're a great physician.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

AS OF RIGHT NOW, I WILL JUST STATE SO FAR SI GOOD!....... IF THAT CHANGES, I WILL BE SURE TO COME BACK AND CHANGE MY RATES AND MY COMMENT!!!! HOPE HE DON'T ALLOW MONEY, GREED, AND THE DEVIL TO CAUSE HIM NOT TO DO WHAT TALENT GOD GAVE HIM....WHICH IS TO TREAT AND CARE FOR HIS PATIENTS!!!! IF HE DOES, I'LL NEVER GO BACK!!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

After experiencing a different ObGyn in phenix city, Dr. Alverson has been a breath of fresh air, he answers all my questions never treats me like a number or just a patient, but as a person, I am pregnant with my 3rd child and although it's not my first, Dr. Alverson treats me as a first time mom who has concern for every detail. His staff is wonderful and kind, never pushing you through, I have never experienced a long waiting time.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

This man is an idiot. I had the distinct pleasure of meeting him on the Mother/Baby floor at EAMC after delivering my daughter. He asked if I would like any pain medication and I told him no. He seemed disturbed that I didn't want to waste paper, ink, his time, or mine taking something I did not need. Besides, I wanted to BF my child without any potential side-effects. He says proudly, "well, aren't we stoic?!" I was a bit dismayed that he would use this common word incorrect. I felt attacked, but I didn't harp on it. Needless to say, he left a profoundly bad impression upon me.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Alverson was very patient and kind. I suffer from endometriosis (confirmed through surgery by a different doctor) and he went over different options for pain relief and I felt as if he cared about my pain.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

My husband and I had been trying to conceive for over a year.Dr. Alverson prescribed me clomid and after a few months I was pregnant! But due to lack of attention I miscarried at 8 weeks. Dr. Alverson told me it was just "bad luck" I then began going to UAB where I was informed I had a condition, PCOS. Which Dr. Alverson always told me everything was normal. Me new doctor told me when I get pregnant again I will have to be on hormone supplements to better my chances of carrying the baby. If you are having fertility issues I suggest going to a specialist and NOT Dr. Alverson.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

We had lost our 1st pregnancy. After surgery had a lot of pain and bleeding well after the healing time. We called our dr several times to find out what was going on. Finally we gave up on him and went to Dr. Alverson who had to perform another surgery to fix what the 1st dr did. He has been so king and understanding helping us to get pregnant again. He is the best OBGYN I've ever been to and his nurses are wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I went in as a np today and ended up leaving before I was called back. I was early for my appointment and still waited almost an hour. I had barely any pw to fill out, so they weren't inputting my info and I was self pay so they had no ins to work on. Many people that came in the same time I did were called back and were done with their appointment while I was still sitting there. Dr Alverson is the highest ranked ob/gyn in opelika I wish I could have met him! Short staffed? Someone out sick? Was I forgotten?

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

I was a first time patient today with Dr. Alverson. I also had a lot of questions for him today. He stayed and talked with me and asked follow up questions, which I really liked. However, when I went to check out he did not have a note on there about when to come back. No big deal. However, he was also supposed to call in a prescription. He did not. I called to get him to call it in and the office was closed early for Friday. I had no idea they closed early. I called the after hours number and the doctor on call could not call anything in because he had no notes on my file. Now I have to go the weekend and am very disappointed and in pain.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Alverson for many years. He will Help you no matter what. Being out of work I did not have Health Care Insurance and He worked with me on my balance, even when i was not able to pay in full he still allowed me to come again and again no matter if i paid $3.00 on the balance... DR. ALVERSON ROCKS!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. M. WADE Alverson's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Opelika, AL