Ratings for Dr. Brandan Stark

Dr Stark is creative and flexible about treatment. His staff IS friendly, but they often forget to schedule procedures and mess up prescription re-fills frequently. While everyone is nice, I would not recommend this doctor/staff overall

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr Stark is knowledgeable and helpful but his front desk help is worthless. Unorganized always confused and always has someone to blame for her mistakes. Unfortunately Dr. Stark seems dead set on backing them and also makes excuses for their mistakes. An overall sense of arrogance throughout the office. They do not return calls or emails and there is still an ongoing billing problem.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I have been going to Dr Stark since he started at Argyle medical group. He has been the best doctor for listening and caring about the patient that I have experienced. Whenever I go, the wait is short, the staff is very friendly. I have recommended him to at least a dozen people. Every person that I saw again after the recommendation has told me how much they liked his patience, understanding, and treatment. He gets a 5 star review from me and several people I referred.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Stark and his staff are absolutely the most caring healthcare professionals I've ever been to. He spends as much time with you as you need and truly listens, and absolutely has his patients' best interests in mind. Timely telephone call returns,prescription refill requests and you never have to wait more than 10 minutes for your scheduled appointment. Dr. Stark and his staff have put my life back together and I would recommend him to anyone who is seeking a truly caring physician.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Excellent doctor. Dr. Stark and his staff really listen to you. While Stark is not a demonstrative person, he is caring and kind and definitely wants what is best for his patients. His care has helped me turn my life around.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

HORRIBLE all around. Non-caring, judgmental, and absolutely not trustworthy both staff and doctor. Doesn't return calls, refill prescriptions, or give call backs in a timely manner if at all. Would not recommend to anyone I love.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Brandan Stark's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Oxford