Ratings for Dr. David E. Sosin

Dr. Sosin is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. He listen to his patients with empathy and understanding taking all the time needed. He treats patients like real human beings in a warm a personal way.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Sosin has changed my life. As an adult who was always looking for the "answer" to what is wrong with me, having seen countless doctors over the years, Dr. Sosin was the first one who really took the time to listen and understand. I finally feel like a normal adult now, who can handle the tasks that other adults can do. The office staff goes above and beyond to be helpful and understanding. I can't recommend them highly enough!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

He's made a huge difference in my life! From migraines to ADHD, my quality of life would be unimaginably horrible without his assistance. His knowledge is superior to any other Dr I've experienced. One time I went to urgent care over the weekend. They thought it was a brain tumor. I saw Dr Sosin the next day, he diagnosed it as a rebound headache, prescribed 2 meds, and the headache was gone the same day!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Sosin is hands down one of the best Psychiatrists in his field. From our first meeting, he took his time to understand my struggles and specific goals in getting more control over dealing with my ADD that had been untreated my whole life. From that first meeting on, the quality of my daily life has been so greatly improved, I am so grateful to have found him. I have been seeing Dr. Sosin for over 5 years and recommend him to anyone looking to seek treatment for ADD or psychiatric needs in general. In addition, Daisy, Dr. Sosin's office manager, has always gone above and beyond in assisting however she can. For example, with my insurance submissions for medications and making sure that the most coverage available for my plan is in use. She is great at following up and keeping things running for the high-demand behind-the-scenes support that Dr. Sosin must require.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Sosin is great! He is incredibly caring and takes his time with patients--he makes sure that you totally understand everything that he discusses with you and doesn't try to rush people through his office. I have been seeing Dr. Sosin for about four years now and I won't ever switch to another doctor!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Sosin has been treating me for about five years now. He is the first doctor I have ever had who actually spent time with me during an office visit. Even though I usually pay for a short visit, Dr. Sosin regularly spends up to an hour or more with me. It does get a little backed up in the waiting room some times, but that is because this man cares and will take the time to talk to you and find out what is going on. I have been late to my appointments many times, and somehow he always manages to squeeze me in. Dr. Sosin deals with me like a real human being, not a cattle herder. He is also a real believer in ADD treatment. ADD is still a controversial area for some reason, and I feel that Dr. Sosin has stuck his neck out to be a champion for people like me. Read his website and you will start to get a sense of how much he cares about treating people with this type of brain. Daisy is pure sunshine. Prescriptions for ADD medication can be difficult to fill, but she has bent over backwards to call me and make sure everything is getting taken care of. Thank you Daisy and Dr. Sosin.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Being a Danish National, I have been so lucky to be diagnosed with ADD during my stay in LA and if it was for Dr. Sosin, I would have spent the rest of my life searching for the needle in the haystack since the knowledge and treatment of ADD in Denmark is years and years behind the US. Dr. Sosin has a very direct, empathic and honest approach to therapy and I can only praise his work, and thank him for making the rest of my life so blessed as I feel it to be - now! /Regards from your Danish friend, Peter

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Both my parents suffered from migraines and I started to get them when I turned 12 . They reached their peak in my 30's . I learned of Dr. Sosin he was a guest on a LA radio station and I couldn't sleep because of a migraine. After testing and consultation Dr. Sosinn developed a Plan to improve the quality of my life and I am grateful.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Dr. Sosin, and his treatment of my severe ADD, has drastically changed my life in the two years that I've been his patient. Sosin, an expert in all things ADD, is a genuine, kindhearted MD who cares about his patients lives. He's always spending quality, devoted time during visits and seems very thorough and knowing. A real straight shooter, I like his no-nonsense, professional attitude, and can trust that he'll call things what they are rather than sugarcoating . After Dr. Sosin and I first started working together to come up with a program to treat my ADD I experienced positive changes in days: more focused, less anxious, not-depressed, more confident, consistent and overall optimistic - Dr. Sosin has my utmost respect and gratitude for the impact that he's made on my life and personal development. More to come...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Firstly, let me say that I find Dr. Sosin’s practice to be the best of its kind that I have encountered. Dr. Sosin has decades of experience and credentials from some of the best schools in the world and it shows. He has a great attitude and it’s obvious that he loves what he does. I have found in Dr. Sosin someone who gives me his full attention, honest opinions, and guidance in coping with ADD. I went undiagnosed and then misdiagnosed well into my thirties and it wasn’t until I visited Dr. Sosin that I was able to begin to turn my life around. The office is right next door to a pharmacy, which is a great convenience, and his office manager, Daisy, always returns calls promptly and is beyond helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sosin to anyone who sought treatment for ADD without any hesitation. I drive up from San Diego to see him and it is truly worth every effort.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015