You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David E. Sosin

Dr. Sosin is hands down one of the best Psychiatrists in his field. From our first meeting, he took his time to understand my struggles and specific goals in getting more control over dealing with my ADD that had been untreated my whole life. From that first meeting on, the quality of my daily life has been so greatly improved, I am so grateful to have found him. I have been seeing Dr. Sosin for over 5 years and recommend him to anyone looking to seek treatment for ADD or psychiatric needs in general. In addition, Daisy, Dr. Sosin's office manager, has always gone above and beyond in assisting however she can. For example, with my insurance submissions for medications and making sure that the most coverage available for my plan is in use. She is great at following up and keeping things running for the high-demand behind-the-scenes support that Dr. Sosin must require.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Sosin is great! He is incredibly caring and takes his time with patients--he makes sure that you totally understand everything that he discusses with you and doesn't try to rush people through his office. I have been seeing Dr. Sosin for about four years now and I won't ever switch to another doctor!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Sosin has been treating me for about five years now. He is the first doctor I have ever had who actually spent time with me during an office visit. Even though I usually pay for a short visit, Dr. Sosin regularly spends up to an hour or more with me. It does get a little backed up in the waiting room some times, but that is because this man cares and will take the time to talk to you and find out what is going on. I have been late to my appointments many times, and somehow he always manages to squeeze me in. Dr. Sosin deals with me like a real human being, not a cattle herder. He is also a real believer in ADD treatment. ADD is still a controversial area for some reason, and I feel that Dr. Sosin has stuck his neck out to be a champion for people like me. Read his website and you will start to get a sense of how much he cares about treating people with this type of brain. Daisy is pure sunshine. Prescriptions for ADD medication can be difficult to fill, but she has bent over backwards to call me and make sure everything is getting taken care of. Thank you Daisy and Dr. Sosin.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Being a Danish National, I have been so lucky to be diagnosed with ADD during my stay in LA and if it was for Dr. Sosin, I would have spent the rest of my life searching for the needle in the haystack since the knowledge and treatment of ADD in Denmark is years and years behind the US. Dr. Sosin has a very direct, empathic and honest approach to therapy and I can only praise his work, and thank him for making the rest of my life so blessed as I feel it to be - now! /Regards from your Danish friend, Peter

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Both my parents suffered from migraines and I started to get them when I turned 12 . They reached their peak in my 30's . I learned of Dr. Sosin he was a guest on a LA radio station and I couldn't sleep because of a migraine. After testing and consultation Dr. Sosinn developed a Plan to improve the quality of my life and I am grateful.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Dr. Sosin, and his treatment of my severe ADD, has drastically changed my life in the two years that I've been his patient. Sosin, an expert in all things ADD, is a genuine, kindhearted MD who cares about his patients lives. He's always spending quality, devoted time during visits and seems very thorough and knowing. A real straight shooter, I like his no-nonsense, professional attitude, and can trust that he'll call things what they are rather than sugarcoating . After Dr. Sosin and I first started working together to come up with a program to treat my ADD I experienced positive changes in days: more focused, less anxious, not-depressed, more confident, consistent and overall optimistic - Dr. Sosin has my utmost respect and gratitude for the impact that he's made on my life and personal development. More to come...

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Firstly, let me say that I find Dr. Sosin’s practice to be the best of its kind that I have encountered. Dr. Sosin has decades of experience and credentials from some of the best schools in the world and it shows. He has a great attitude and it’s obvious that he loves what he does. I have found in Dr. Sosin someone who gives me his full attention, honest opinions, and guidance in coping with ADD. I went undiagnosed and then misdiagnosed well into my thirties and it wasn’t until I visited Dr. Sosin that I was able to begin to turn my life around. The office is right next door to a pharmacy, which is a great convenience, and his office manager, Daisy, always returns calls promptly and is beyond helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sosin to anyone who sought treatment for ADD without any hesitation. I drive up from San Diego to see him and it is truly worth every effort.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I have been under Dr. Sosin's care for more than five years now and he has changed my life in so many positive altering ways . From treating my severe chronic migraines and ADD, my overall health and way of living have improved dramatically. Dr. Sosin is extremely detail oriented and a world of knowledge. I trust him with my life and am so blessed to be in the care of one of the best doctors of our time.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr Sosin is knowledgeable and understands his field very well. He is caring and very helpful. My biggest problem is his punctuality. I am usually sitting waiting for him for 30 min - an hour after my scheduled appointment. I don't have any prior arrangements so it's not a big deal, but as a doctor, you really shouldn't let your patients sit in a waiting room for an hour. Besides the punctuality he is a great doctor. He also has a good sense of humor.

Submitted June 15, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Sosin for just over a year now. Dr. Sosin is not just a talented, well educated physician, but this man literally saved my life by GIVING ME A LIFE. Ten years ago I was tested for ADD. My brain, to me, didn't seem to function normally. I was told I didn't have ADD. Ten years later I'm frustrated, depressed, not sleeping, I'm anxious, and just trying to make it through each and every day. I decided to get tested again for ADD. If I tested negative again I was going to see a neurologist because I knew there was something wrong with me. Life, on a daily basis, shouldn't be this hard. Dr. Sosin's ADD testing methodology is by far the most advanced, effective and accurate tool to diagnose ADD. Unlike my previous experience, where my psychiatrist gave me two forms to give to two people close to me, who could answer questions about me and my behavior. HUH?! Dr. Sosin understood what I was feeling and understood me when I told him how my mind felt like a pinball machine that never shut off. He diagnosed me, is treating me, and I am living the life I only dreamed of. Dr. Sosin will forever have a permanent place in my heart and mind. There are 3 things that have made the biggest impact in my life, they are: my faith in God, my two children and Dr. Sosin. He's one of the good guys who really cares about his patients. AND DAISY! Who doesn't LOVE DAISY?! She always has a smile on her face and always makes you feel comfortable when you arrive and when you leave :-) I feel so blessed!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. David E. Sosin's Credentials

• English

• Nyu (Grad. 1961)

Pacificare

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sosin is hands down one of the best Psychiatrists in his field. From our first meeting, he took his time to understand my struggles and specific goals in ge..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sosin is great! He is incredibly caring and takes his time with patients--he makes sure that you totally understand everything that he discusses with you a..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sosin has been treating me for about five years now. He is the first doctor I have ever had who actually spent time with me during an office visit. Even th..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Being a Danish National, I have been so lucky to be diagnosed with ADD during my stay in LA and if it was for Dr. Sosin, I would have spent the rest of my life ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Both my parents suffered from migraines and I started to get them when I turned 12 . They reached their peak in my 30's . I learned of Dr. Sosin he was a guest..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sosin, and his treatment of my severe ADD, has drastically changed my life in the two years that I've been his patient. Sosin, an expert in all things ADD, ..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Firstly, let me say that I find Dr. Sosin’s practice to be the best of its kind that I have encountered. Dr. Sosin has decades of experience and credentials fro..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been under Dr. Sosin's care for more than five years now and he has changed my life in so many positive altering ways . From treating my severe chronic m..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sosin is knowledgeable and understands his field very well. He is caring and very helpful. My biggest problem is his punctuality. I am usually sitting waitin..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Sosin for just over a year now. Dr. Sosin is not just a talented, well educated physician, but this man literally saved my life by GIVING M..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. " I have been a patient of his for close to 10 years now and I count my blessings every day that I have been under his care . He simply the best there is . ..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After years of seeing numerous doctors we finally have a diagnosis for my daughter's headaches and he is the first doctor to relieve her pain! She suffered for ..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Originally from Orange County, and former patient of over over fifty psychiatrist's in the Orange County/Los Angeles area. A friend referred me to Dr. Eosin, ..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I see Dr. Sosin for headaches, and he has helped me tremendously. And yes, I only rated him a 3 on punctuality, as he does tend to get behind on his appointment..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr Sosin for several years, and he's made a big positive impact on my quality of life. He's the first psychiatrist I've ever seen, so it helpe..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sosin is in the top 1% echelon amongst his colleagues. He qualifies not only because he has been practicing for a long time, but also because of his multidi..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sosin is the only doctor that has been able to control my migraines. I tried many doctors and remedies before seeing him and nothing helped. I have been h..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr . Sosin is the best Psychiatrist and Neurologist I have ever been to. Very knowledgable in every area and compassionate also. His office manager is very ef..."

February 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was recommended to Dr. Sosin about 4 years ago and have been a patient ever since. He has a amazing bedside manner and truly understands his patients. The off..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Sosin for two years now and he is an amazing doctor and friend. He cares about his patients and listens to everything you say. I am a..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sosin carefully reviewed every aspect of my health to help diagnose my problem. He listened!! I would strongly recommend him to other patients who are looki..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sosin is amazing! He has helped me so much. For years I was misdiagnosed by my PCP and other M.D.'s. He is kind, caring, smart and his demeanor is beyond in..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sosin is a great doctor and has the ability to really listen to his patients. His tremendous amount of experience is very much appreciated by those who's l..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Sosin for over a year and couldn’t be happier with the treatment I have received. He is one of the few physicians I have known over..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient for 4 months or so, Dr. Sosin has been a tremendous help to me. I would strongly recommend him."

September 28, 2014