Ratings for Dr. Brandi M. Martin

Was 40 minutes after my appointment time. She didn't visit wit me about anything before doing a very rough exam and saying they would call in a few days with the results. Would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Martin by Dr. Laura Massey for a hysterectomy. Every step of this process has been nothing short of amazing. I had surgery on Monday of this week and I feel great already. The staff at her office, the hospital staff in the OR/Recovery and the staff for my overnight stay OUTSTANDING!!! Dr. Brandie Martin is the BOMB.COM!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I like her well enough. I have been using her for 5 years.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Heather White was very optimistic about helping my husband and I become pregnant. She is really nice. After 6 months on clomid and one IUI, I didn't become pregnant still. A girl called me back from the office and said I couldn't have anymore clomid. She wanted me to do another IUI, and I was wanting to wait or talk to Heather. I felt like she made it sound really bleak for me after much encouragment. They always call while I'm at work, and they want to discuss private matters this way instead of having come to the clinic to talk things over. It makes me feel very rushed. The girl that called has put me in tears all weekend. They are referring me to a fertility clinic and giving up on me. And I'm ovulating finally! The girl never called me back after that. I don't feel like they have the time for me. Everytime I have an appointment, they are late.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

I find Dr Martin to be the best GYN I have ever seen and I have delivered 3 babies none with her although I really wish I did. She is personable; caring, understanding, and absolutely wonderful. I recommend her to every woman I know.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

2009-This doctor was fine when I didn't complain with a problem. She sweet talked me and encouraged me to keep up the good work. At 37 1/2 weeks tho, I went into labor & she stopped it. I was sick and in and out of the hospital for 5 days before I was induced. During this time I was given a lot of pain medicine and antibiotics, Im sure this didn't help the baby. At that point it was too late my baby had sat in toxic amniotic fluid and was hospitalized for 30 days in ark children's. I felt that I was ignored and treated as an annoying first time mom, although I'm not sure why, I was a great patient. I myself was also in severe condition and placed in ICU. It took one of her colleagues to get me closed back up and into recovery. I honestly believe she regretted her decisions but by then it was too late. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone pregnant. I don't feel she has had adequate experience/training & that she cares more about flitting around in heels and makeup then patients

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Listens, asks questions. Treats everyone with respect. My teenage daughter had a baby out of wedlock and was treated with the same respect and dignity. Very important.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Martin is much more willing to deal with menopausal women than some OB/gyns. My previous GYN kept saying "you're in menopause" and never did any tests. Dr. Martin did tests my first appt. and discovered I had a large fibroid which was causing lots of problems.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Fantastic ob/gyn. Very personable and knowledgable! I highly recommend her as a doctor. She cares about her patients and takes the time to answer any and all questions!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Never waited more than 10 mins to get in to see her. She was always pleasant and made you feel at ease. Did several ultrasounds which made me feel better about things since this was my first child. Had a C-Section, that went great. I'll be using her for my second too.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Dr. Brandi M. Martin's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR