Ratings for Dr. Lee M. Mandel

Quite possibly the WORST office staff I have EVER dealt with. The medial assistant and the office manager have nothing but excuses for not getting something done. It has taken us over 3 months to get a CPAP machine and every time we have called they can not own up to their lack of attention to the patients needs. Not worth the headache dealing with this office.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

very thorough and does an excellent job of explaining

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I have nothing but praise and admiration for Dr. Mandel as a doctor. In my opinion he is excellent at his job.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

The staff is great that work with him. I recently had a Balloon Sinuplasty done with Dr. Lee M. Mandel; it was a quick procedure, that I feel ended well. The healing process is going great, and I hope this whole procedure will do me well in the long run!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

All the staff were beyond professional and knowledgeable about my procedures and the before/after surgery requirements. I would recommend the entire staff for any ENT problems!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I having problems to sleep due to severe sinus and allergies. My days were awful. I was tired all the time, in a bad mood since I could not sleep well. Since I had the balloon sinuplasty and started my allergy treatment, I started to feeling better right away.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Him and his office are the worst. Do not waste your money

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Mandel was rude and short during my visit. He didn't want to listen, assumed he knew my diagnosis. Put me on steroids and didn't tell me the effects. I was so dizzy and clumsy, I fell in the parking lot. He then told me to take speech lessons for my laryngitis 😳

Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Mandel is arrogant. Before I even saw him, the staff said I had to have a sinus scan, even though my issue had nothing to do with sinuses! Quick to rush to surgery, then doesn't follow up afterwards.

Submitted May 26, 2015

The best experience ever. Staff efficient and doctor very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Lee M. Mandel's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hollywood, FL