Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Esposito

really good doctor but HORRIBLE FRONT DESK staff. the medical assistants are nice and friendly. the office is comfortable and clean. but unless there is a new front desk staff, particularly his primary secretary, Adriana, I will not be returning. prepare to get your calls ignored or be talked down to by this stuck up, ignorant employee sooner or later.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I have been three times in the office of Dr. Esposito. Of those three visits, two were to see the doctor, and the last one for a breath test performed by his staff. Dr. Esposito denotes his experience in his area of ​​medical expertise, however, the time he dedicates to patients (just a few minutes) does not justify the long wait that patients have to stand in order to see him, or going for a test with his staff at his office. The waiting time ranges from 45 minutes to 2 hours. This waiting time is absolutely unjustifiable and totally disrespectful to the patient. Besides that they do not respect the time of patients, they do no respect patients when they have to perform tests on them. His staff is completely incompetent. On my visit for a breath test, I had to wait for two hours. During this two hours, I approached the frontdesk to ask how much more do I have to wait for the test, and their answer "they will see you in a few minutes they are preparing the machine" That was a lie. I went a second time to the frontdesk to tell them that I was not willing to wait anymore because I had another appointment. Only then they decided to act, but this did not improve the bad experience. The staff in charge do not know the procedure of a breath test, and they do not know how to use the machine for the breath test. They were trying to do the test following the instructions from a notebook, but at the end they could not use the machine. In order to hide more their incompetence, the person in charge of the test stated that the machine was damaged. By then is almost two hours that I have been waiting for a breath test. At the end, the staff decided to do a breath test similar to a previous test done at the office of my primary physician. This is the worst medical visit I have had in my life. The lack of respect for patients in this place is unprecedented. Unfortunately, sometimes we make the mistake to tolerate this kind of abuse and disrespect because of our medical needs. This was a lesson for me in that regard. Do not go to this place!!!!!! They will not show you any respect!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I found myself very conformable with Dr. E wonderful doctor in his field... I would recommend him.to anyone yes waiting is a notch but he spends the same time with you as well

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Xcellent doctor,,perhaps the best gastro in 5 boros.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

He is supposedly a really great doctor, but try getting results out of him!! We were his patient for over a month sent here for consultation & 6 weeks later we still don't have any results from him to bring back to the doctor. His staff is USELESS: Jasmine, Adriana - about the only thing they can do is come up with lame reasons as to why you haven't gotten results from the doctor. Honestly, If you need care, you need to look elsewhere because you're not going to find it here. Whatever he's practicing, it certainly isn't medicine. He must be a successful businessman though for the amount of patients in his waiting rooms & the amount of time you are forced to wait for a 15 minute chat after spending 2 1/2 hours between the waiting room and the examination room.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Esposito is a great doctor. However his staff is the absolute worst. Have been calling daily the past 2 1/2 weeks for the results of blood work. I finally had to go To the office and pick it up myself. Spoke with Adriana, Stacy & Marie. All promised to get back to me and not one called me back. Still trying to find out if I need a sonogram or not. What's the point of being a great doctor if you cannot be in touch with him? Waiting several hours to see him it's not unusual. You need lots of patience to be his patient. I'm now looking elsewhere for a liver specialist.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

his service staff is the worst. they took the money from the anesthesiologists when they did my colonoscopy. they damaged my credit because they keep calling me that Dr. Esposito did not pay the roman anesthesiologist. until now they havent resolve this issue. he only cares about the money.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I was treated by Dr. Esposito two years ago and I believe that he knows his staff but he only cares about visits. I called his office to get a letter of the procedures he did on me two years and his practice manager told me that Dr. Esposito asked for me to come to the office and pay $50.00 so he can write me this letter. The staff service at this office is very bad and unwilling to help you. As for the Dr. I can believe that his only concern is about money and has no concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

This doctor only cares about office visits, if you have a question or need more/change medication they won't answer your call or put you on hold for ever. This doctor prescribes expensive medications only and don't listen to you. The waiting time is crazy I went to this office twice the first time it took me 4hours to see him the second time I had the second appointment and still waited more than 2 hours. Purely commercial , he is a business man not a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

this guy is a jerk. He uses foul language and is more interested in building his practice than treating you correctly. Waited 30 days to notify me of my colonoscopy. He is an A....h....e.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Stephen P. Esposito's Credentials

• Chinese

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1986)