Ratings for Dr. Frederick H. Watkins

Big time piece of trash doctor. Incredibly poor surgeon and human being.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

What was supposed to be a positive and good experience, with good results, ended up to be a total nightmare mess that I am still addressing over 10 years later. He could care less about what happened to me, what I have been through, and the surgical mess that I have been left with.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I had my hair surgery with wmhc 9 months ago. It was a fue procedure. When I went there I was a little nervous and unsure as I had a not so pleasant experience with another group. I was referred by Morgan a RN in the group to Dr Watkins. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of time and detail they went through in my consultation. I must have asked him 100 different questions but everything was unrushed and he completely answered all of my questions. On my day of surgery Dr Watkins and the nurses and staff were awesome. They made me super comfortable and I watched Netflix and even chatted with the staff. Even though all of this was great, I was more concerned what my hair would look like. So at a little over 9 months I am very happy and know there is more to come. If you are considering getting your hair back I would recommend that you give these guys a look!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Very poor surgeon. One of the worst doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Billing process is horrible. I did not receive a bill from them for 9 months after my visit. I asked 3 times via letter why it took so long, as I missed the opportunities to have it paid for since I had met my deductible AND deduct on my tax return since I had many other expenses in the year of treatment. The only response I got was a threat to turn me over to a collection agency.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Will not recommend this doctor. 10+ years later and I still have damage from surgery.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Watkins is very skilled. I am so happy with the work he did. I am telling everyone I know about him. THE BEST!!!!!! JaneW.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Will definitely recommend Dr. Watkins to my friends!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I met with Dr Watkins 9 months ago for a hair transplant to correct a procedure I had elsewhere. He was able to not only fix the wide scar I had in the back of my head but he and his staff were able to finally give me the hair that I have wanted. And the best part is I still have another 4-6 months of growth to come in. I give Dr Watkins and his staff an A+++. Alex D.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Facilities look old and musty. Waiting time is horrible. Watkins' fees are astronomical to abusive. Worst physician I have ever encountered. This physician is unscrupulous and is to be avoided.

Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Frederick H. Watkins's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD