Ratings for Dr. Zaiga Phillips

When asking for a refill for a medication she insisted that my daughter take her shirt off when she refused Dr. Phillips continued to tell her she would have to remove her shirt, my daughter continued to say no, so Dr. Phillips told her she could not help her and that she wouldn’t refill her prescription. My daughter left of tears for she had continued to press the issue of removing her shirt when my daughter refused multiple times.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Phillips was our pediatrician for over 23 years. I found her to be knowledgeable, compassionate, patient with our kids and my husband. She always took, made the time to answer my questions. We received follow up calls at home in the evening when the kids were very ill. She helped our kids weather their Grandfather's death and always answered their calls when I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. I couldn't have asked for a better physician for our kids. She took the time to teach my husband so much and didn't talk in medical terms, but with words he could relate to. So thankful for her.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Zaiga Phillips does not care about males, she has discriminated against my son. I will not return to this office. If you have a son do not use this doctor, she is old and I don't trust her judgement.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

My experience with Zaiga Philips was ridiculously painful. From my personal experiences, I felt she sloppy. Just want to warn parents, if you have to see Zaiga Philips, be careful of every words you said. It seems to me, she is not interested in talking to her patient. My appointment with her turned out to be a disaster in my family. She hurt my baby and my family. Still can't get over it.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

Dr.Phillips is vry kind and helpful person Highly recommandable

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Takes lot of waiting even after nurse calls us. The kid will be crying in doctor's office, but Dr will come very lazyly.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

She is simply the very best there is! She was my doctor growing up, and she'll continue to be my children's GP until, heaven forbid, she retires. Great location as well (on Northrup Way, just off of I-5)

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Dr. Zaiga Phillips's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1959)

HealthFirst