Ratings for Dr. Marc Abramow

This doctor is a very very mean person. Before he even meets the patient he has a mind set of being me and condesending. Horrible bed side manner and even his nurses hate him! The whole staff thinks he's a horrible person but yet the hospital wont fire him

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

This doctor could not have been worse. I have a history of a very serious condition, and need to get checked out occasionally. Because I had been seen at that hospital for it before and I had turned out okay, he decided before ever meeting me that I was looking for drugs. (I am most certainly NOT.) He would barely test me, never treat my pain, and was extremely condescending the whole time. He ended up putting on my chart that I am not to be given pain medication, something the hospital is unwilling to remove no matter how many doctors are willing to testify to my character and to the validity of my condition. If you get this doctor, do not let him treat you; ask for someone else. (Do this as soon as you know he's treating you, or else they won't allow you to change. And if he won't allow you anyway, leave and go somewhere else.)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Had to go to ER in the late evening. Had seen the doctor for the same chronic condition several months back. His treatment was not effective. Came to ER with the same condition. Informed him that previous treatment failed. Was given same previous treatment again. Failed again. Both times needed to go to family physician the next morning. Found Marc Abramow very condescending.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Dr. Marc Abramow's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1992)