Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Zelis

Dr. Brian is wonderful. My son loves to go to him when Dr. Cindy isn't available. He has teriffic bedside manner with children and adults. He will not order tests that are unnecessary like some doctors, which is nice that we don't have to spend more than we have on healthcare. I recommend both Dr. Cindy and Brian, they are a wonderful team.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

I've been going to this doctor for about 3 years now and have alway had good results with him. Very thorough and I feel that he knows what he is doing

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Wasn't overly impressed with his level of knowledge or his bedside manner. After his practice started using tablet PCs to enter in patient info, he would spend most appointments poking around on the computer rather than giving me his full attention. He also seemed a bit socially awkward at times. I kept going to him for more than a year because I had a prescription that needed to be written monthly and I could always get an appointment with him when I needed one. Otherwise, there are certainly better docs out there. His office staff also tends to have trouble following through and is often rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

I went to Dr. Brian after his wife was unavailable. It was a huge mistake. He spent the appointment staring at my chest. Then ordered an x-ray down the hall. The results were very important, but no one from his office bothered to call me when they came in. I called a month later at which time he wanted me to come in again to discuss the results. More wasted money. I have had several other problems with this particular doctor and his idiotic staff, but I am currently dealing with that in another setting. So I'll leave it at: DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

He is the only doctor I ever had that makes you feel your concerns are valid and gives you 100% of his attention. Most doctors are in a big rush to get you in and out the door; If you want a thorough exam and /or get to the bottom of your illness go to Dr. Z !

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Dr. Brian D. Zelis's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)