Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Stock

Love Doctor Stock. Very knowledgeable and he genuinely cares about his patients. He has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Stock has been my Doctor for over 20 years I feel he is stale and hasn't progressed with the times or with medicine. I would not recommend him as a new physician at this time.

Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Stock has been my primary care physician for 10 years. He is fantastic.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

He has been my family doctor for over 10 years. I have had not serious maladies. Therefore I have no experience with his functioning under more difficult circumstances. My general impression is that he is oompetent and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

This physician is excellent. He treats his patients and staff with courtesy, respect, and a touch of humor. When he examines a patient, he does just that - he does not examine a computer screen.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

My family well knows Dr. Stock and my grandparents love him. I too feel comfortable with him and he is very kind and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

friendly and helpful when questions asked , referring us to dr's of specialties, to help us further in medical problems

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Easy to get appt., sometimes the same day if you have something that needs immediate attention. Staff is very helpful. Staff calls you on blood test, x ray results promptly. He is very caring and offers referrals when necessary. He is even tempered, and treats patients with respect. I would highy recommend him to anyone needing a good GP. Centrally located in Gulf Breeze Hospital complex.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr. Robert R. Stock's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1988)