Ratings for Dr. Indu Raghavan

Excellent Doctor! She was very accurate in my situation. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Great doctor. I wish she could do therapy for me also.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Non caring, judgmental FREE with issuing dangerous habit forming medication.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I really like Dr. Raghavan. She is caring and listens to you.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever been to. Period. Extremely unprofessional and can't show up to appointments on time.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Raghavan has been helpful to both my husband and I. I agree with the other positive reviews and have never had a negative experience.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr Raghavan is wonderful! She is very caring and never rushes through appointments. She got me off medications that were not appropriately prescribed, and helped to find a prescription formula to address my needs with as few medications as possible. She is kind, compassionate and incredibly intelligent. My insurance changes over in Jan. and she will not be a participating provider - I will be paying out of pocket because I can not imagine switching to someone else.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Worst staff and worst doctor I have ever dealt with. She is never on time, they messed up my billing then lied about it. Charged me a higher copay when they were aware it was lowered once my insurance changed. She dropped me as a patient because she couldn't "handle my nonsense" then prescribed me a drug that you need a blood test with and it should be closely monitored. Then neglected to ask what other meds I was on since you can't take it with A LOT of things. She is rude, unprofessional, and quite frankly intolerable. If you have a mental health issue, please save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere. Its not worth it.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

AN INDIFFERENT AND UNCARING ATTITUDE: I have PTSD and need special medical care. For your own sake, steer clear of a doctor who is consistently cold and patronizing or has no memory of you from one visit to the next. DOESN'T LISTEN, UNRESPONSIVE: I wanted someone who takes a considered and open-minded approach. She is always late, very rushed and is RUDE. I tried to explain a factual event and she spoke over me! I am humble, I have served my country and my god. All I expect in return is respect (like keeping your appointment times) and someone who has an ounce of compassion. You would be better served taking your co-pay money, filling your tank with gas and taking a nice drive out in the country.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

BEST doctor I have ever met. She not only accurately narrowed in on my issues, but she is helping me to regain balance in all aspects of my life. I cannot say enough about her ability, I have recommended my brother and mother to both go and see her, as well as a friend of mine who is very ill. She is a straight talker, no BS, so if you are one of those that is not serious about your treatment, then you will not like her...she will not tell you what you want to hear, she only talks the truth. And that can be hard to swallow for most. Thank you Dr., you are a life saver!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Indu Raghavan's Credentials

• J Nehru Med Coll, Univ Rajasthan, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India (Grad. 1988)

MB Health