Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Theesfeld

Oh yea, my husband thought this doctor was great too when he first started seeing him, it wasn't long before he had almost killed him by giving him strong tranquilizers with narcotics, Klonopin with Methadone... I'm a nurse but anyone can tell you that is a dangerous combination. I have also seen him ranting and being creul to patients, I'm a nurse myself so all of this shocked me. If he is being nice to you it's all an act or you just haven't caught him on one of his "good" days. Dana can't get a job anywhere else, she went to high school with my brother so I know her very well, if she wasn't helping the good doctor cover his behind she'd be long gone from nursing. If you go to this doctor you are risking your health,.plenty of people on here have warned you. My husband now sees a reputable pain management doctor in Tyler who treats his patients with respect and knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Theesfeld is a joke! I have worked there and there is only one nurse and shes just an LVN. The girl in the procedure room Kelly isn't even a nurse, in fact she's not licensed or certified for anything she does. Dr. T is only in it for the $ he cares about nobody but himself! He tries to see as many patients as he can. He talks about all fat people and would you just look at him! For God's sakes! Surely he doesn't think he looks good with his six pack of jelly rolls! This man is the rudest person I have ever met and I hope to never see him or any of his staff ever again! He trains them to cover his butt at all times! You are not allowed to enjoy your job at all, because if you laugh or talk, he thinks your stealing his time! There are many times when he stays in the clinic over night and doesn't even take a shower before going into the procedure room. His breath is enough to knock a person down! I would seriously think about visiting this dr and if you never have, then DON"T! Believe me when you enter that office, you enter at your own risk!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

This Dr is a real a hole he disrespects his help always talks about pres Obama negatively last two visits I didn't speak to him just his staff has very few questions about how you are doing when you are graced with his presence writes your prescription and hollers next I see him for the convenience only he uses foul language in front of his young help and yes I received boggus bills also not recommended by any means I feel sorry for his wife n children I could vent more but my point has been made STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I call to tell schedule an appointment because I missed one. They say come on in. I say my medications are at camp. They say come anyways. I get there he tells me he has to stop seeing me because I was out trying to get off the street. He says "I dine care if you're homeless"that sent me out of there in tears

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

This Dr is the most egotistical, uncaring Dr I have been to. It is either his way or the highway. If you try to explain your pain to him, he says you are being manipulative. He does not listen to you, he dictates to you. Thankfully, I did not have to see him for long, as I found a wonderful, caring Doctor to take his place.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

This is the poorest excuse for a Dr. I have ever seen. The nurse Dana is sneaking and just like the good Dr. I am so glad I found a good Dr. who listens and who just doesn't want to pile the drugs into you...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

3 years after an ineffectual and espensive treatment which was fully paid for, I received a bill for treatments that were NEVER PERFORMED. SHAMEFUL!I don't believe that the doctor LISTENED to my symptoms in the first place, the $5,000 test shot that was performed did nothing and the staff just argued with me and wanted to perform another. I lost all faith in this clinic and never returned. (then received a bogus bill over 3 years later.)

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

This Dr is polite on the first visit and then maybe after a procedure or two and then if you ask a question he answers it like your an idiot for asking it, he has a very bad bedside manner..Very Rude Dr

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Great Dr. Very nice, compassionate. Really wants to help people live painfree lives or the best they can. I always feel better when I go there because they are optimistic and wish me the best sincerely.

Submitted November 10, 2011

I think everyone here has pretty much summed him up, he is just an awful person OMG!!!! I cringe when I have to go in there, I have kept going only due to other drs. not willing to prescribe me what I truthfully need to not have pain and a shot at a normal life, there were times he was nice to me , then bam the next visit I may ask the wrong question and he make's me cry !!!i only wish I didn't have to see him everytime I DO HAVE TOO!!! My blood pressure is alway's super high when I go there due to stress, if more drs. would prescribe meds. for pain and not be afraid everyone that asks for it is not an addict , which I am definatly NOT, then more people would go elsewhere, I am just being honest, I was told if I were honest with him all would go well , so not so he gets mad at everything you say it is horrible.. My husband alway's wan'ts to go tell him off and I beg and plead for him not too!! I am gonna have to just find a reasonable MD that will help me and stop this horrible man!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr. Daniel R. Theesfeld's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup