Ratings for Dr. Glenn Garlock

Dr. Glenn Garlock, takes the time to listen, explains his findings, follow ups - if and when necessary. The staff always welcoming and friendly. Excellent service, always recommend Eyes 360. Keep up the great work, thank you.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

From the time you walk through the door, to preliminary testing and then your Doctor's visit was met by friendly, professional folks every step of the way. I have recommended your office to other people on several occasions!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Dr. and the staff were helpful, they were very accommodating in the purchase of new eyeware.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Best Optometrist we have ever been to! Amazing with kids, amazing with adults. The staff at both of his locations are simply the best. Friendly, full of knowledge and take as much time as you need to explain everything. Have heard rave reviews about the other Optometrists in his practice as well!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Whenever I see Dr. Garlock I feel I’ve had a thorough eye exam and appreciate having all results explained to me. All the staff seemed very knowledgeable, also explained what was being done and were very courteous and friendly. It has always been a good experience going for my eye exams at your clinic. I really appreciate having a great clinic right in High River & not having to go to Calgary. Thanks to all the staff I dealt with.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr Garlock is a good eye doc but I do have doubts about the qualifications of the staff at the office, the standard of care and quality of glasses is lower and knowledge seems less than in previous visits our family has had in eaarlier years here. Will still use for the eye test but will be shopping elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Was an OK visit. Staff didn't seem overly competent from my previous visit 2 years ago. Was running a bit late.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

What a great office! Very good eye exam, great staff (especially the lady who has been there forever...Sam) and a large choice of glasses..would never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

I and my family have been going to Dr. Garlock since he opened in High River. Best eye Dr. I have ever found. Best thing I like, if you don't need new glasses, he tells you you don't. Even if there is a slight change in your vision, he leaves it up to you whether you want new glasses or not. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Glenn is the best optometrist I have ever had. I travel an hour out of my way to his office and am never disappointed in his service.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Dr. Glenn Garlock's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English