You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hakimi

I received the best care throughout my whole pregnancy. The doctors and midwife are very knowledgable and they take the time to answer all your questions. I'm so happy I had my baby with Dr Hakimi's group! Hopefully in the future there's another baby for them to deliver.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I would not trade Dr Hakimi for anyone else. He just saved my life. I have been going to a practice in Bergenfield for years. They missed my cancer. He pick it it in 2 visits. Will always stay with him and highly recommend him. His nursemidwife is also excellent

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Hakim is an amazing Doctor. I'm with him for 9yrars now, and hope and pray for his good health so he can continue being my doctor. I'm almost due to have my 7th c-section. He did my 4th,5thand6th c-section and a D&c for me already, with great experience. His expertise ,knowledge, and special care, topped with his concern and understanding. Making sure to keep you comfortable and relaxed, make it so much easier. I can't imagine seeing any other Doctor instead. Actually I know how others are,. I had 2 other Doctor s before I found him. I'm so grateful I did end up with him. No one is like him. You can't really understand what I mean unless your with him too.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I have been going to the practice now for over 10 years and love everything about it. Dr Hakimi and his staff always go above and beyond to ensure the best, possible care for all patients. Especially when he delivered my 3 children - I couldn't have asked for a more amazing experience.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr.Hakimi is the best doctor ever. I had best pregnency this time

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr Hakimi is by far the best ObGyn I have ever had (both in Bergen & Passaic counties). Three doctors told me that I needed a surgery and he gave me the medical literature why I did not need it. I got to him through my sister who urged me to see him. She has been with him for 10 years and always swears by him. Now I understand why. Do not mind traveling for 35 minutes to see him. Anytime and day. He is all worth it!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I have a great fear of doctors & when I had to go to one I chose Dr. Hakimi. I found him very nice, kind, professional, & I trusted him. He had told me that I needed surgery & new that I was scared because I never had surgery before. I thanked him for his help & he turned around & thanked me for letting him perform my surgery. His staff was very kind, helpful, & supportive with all of my needs. I highly recommend Dr. Hakimi to anyone who is need of his service. Thank You all so very for everything I really do appreciate it. Your The Best

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I wonder if all this comments were made by dr Hakimi's staff, pretty much everything they say is not true. Going to this office is been the most horrible experience i have been through. I waited for more than an hour every time I was there. Dr Hakimi should have the balls to tell his patients that he can't take them anymore instead of making some of us miserable with all their errors, waiting and not caring. If you are looking for a good dr where you can feel care.. this is not the one.

Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Hakimi is an excellent doctor! I had an emergency c-section and Dr. Hakimi did such an amazing job. It was a scary moment but Dr. Hakimi acted fast and was very professional. He took good care of me and my healthy baby girl. My recovery went well, Dr. Hakimi did a wonderful job stitching me up and my incision healed nicely. I look forward to having another baby and will definitely go back to him!

Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Daniel Hakimi's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)

GHI
HealthFirst
MSP/BC Med
Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I received the best care throughout my whole pregnancy. The doctors and midwife are very knowledgable and they take the time to answer all your questions. I'm s..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would not trade Dr Hakimi for anyone else. He just saved my life. I have been going to a practice in Bergenfield for years. They missed my cancer. He pick it ..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hakim is an amazing Doctor. I'm with him for 9yrars now, and hope and pray for his good health so he can continue being my doctor. I'm almost due to have ..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to the practice now for over 10 years and love everything about it. Dr Hakimi and his staff always go above and beyond to ensure the best, pos..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hakimi is the BEST DOCTOR EVER!! I have had nothing but a great experience with him and the staff. "

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hakimi is the best doctor ever. I had best pregnency this time"

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hakimi is by far the best ObGyn I have ever had (both in Bergen & Passaic counties). Three doctors told me that I needed a surgery and he gave me the medical..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a great fear of doctors & when I had to go to one I chose Dr. Hakimi. I found him very nice, kind, professional, & I trusted him. He had told me that I n..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I wonder if all this comments were made by dr Hakimi's staff, pretty much everything they say is not true. Going to this office is been the most horrible experi..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hakimi is an excellent doctor! I had an emergency c-section and Dr. Hakimi did such an amazing job. It was a scary moment but Dr. Hakimi acted fast and was ..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Everything about them is great! We switched halfway through our pregnancy. My last obgyn didn't give us any hope on vbac and didn't explain vbac vs another cs..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hakimi has been my OB since 2009. He is the most caring doctor that I've ever dealt with. My pregnancies have always been high risk and Dr. Hakimi has done ..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Hakimi for 6 years now. He has delivered my last two children and every pregnancy unforeseen issues were picked up by him. He reall..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am distraught after my visit. I put my entire trust and time in Mr. Hakimi's hands only to experience a visit completely malpractice and unprofessional. I c..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There is more to choosing a doctor than insurance plans and office hours, but finding the right doctor means focusing on the factors that actually affect your h..."

June 9, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.myobgynteam.com" to "http://www.myobgynteam.com/our-practice/welcome/". Postal Code has been updated from "07011" to "07013". Address has been updated from "None" to "721 Clifton Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19734710707".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hakimi delivered my baby a few years ago, he is a great person and doctor. But unfortunately like another comment said he is in high demand. I was told i was..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "this doctor is rep off his staff send my insurance soo many bogas claim for services never done"

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can confidently say that there is no other Ob/Gyn like Dr Hakimi in NY and NJ areas. He is in high demand. From complex Robotic Surgeries and plastic Gyn surg..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hakimi always gave us the time of day and made us feel like we were the only patients. He is an extremely caring person and I felt like I was in good hands...."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hakimi delivered my precious Granddaughter. I was in need of a good doctor. After two D&C’s, with my previous doctor, I tried another doctor and was horr..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hakimi is a phenomenal person and doctor. He is a patient doctor, explaining everything along the way and comforting and reassuring when needing to deliver..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started coming to Dr. Hakimi from a friend's recommendation and he discovered fibroids in my uterus that my previous gynecologist completely missed. He saw me..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hakimi is a great doctor and I am very happy that he delivered my son and to have him as my OBGYN."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hakimi and his entire staff are simply amazing! During my pregnancy I was considered high risk because I am in my 40’s and have a history of miscarriages. W..."

September 9, 2014