Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hakimi

Five years previously, I had carried my son Christopher to 37 weeks only to lose him to an unknown factor. No doctor could explain what went wrong, or why I had a placenta abruption in what seemed like a normal pregnancy. I did all the right things, yet the tragic situation ended with the loss of my son’s life. I entered Dr. Hakimi’s office with trepidation but hope that he would be the one to help me bring this new life forth. Dr. Hakimi, Dr. Lee-Agawa, and Eve Tuers all went above and beyond to research what happened with my first son, reassuring me all the way that he would do everything he could to make this situation come to fruition. During my pregnancy some of the same factors started repeating themselves. All of my fears of losing this baby too became almost crippling. Throughout this Dr. Hakimi was there for me and brought me tremendous reassurance that I was in good hands. Once we reached 33 weeks it became apparent that history was going to repeat itself, and Dr. H didn't hesitate to act. Fighting against what other doctors, who had not taken the time to truly know my case had to say, he chose to move forward with an emergency C-section. When all was said and done it was discovered that once again for no reason, my placenta had started separating. Had it not been for his quick action and total undivided attention to me and my son’s well-being, I may not have the healthy baby boy I have today. I owe him his life and will never forget his kind treatment in my time of crisis. His staff was wonderful, and I wonder when he actually rests. He was there for me day and night whenever I needed him. I can’t thank him enough and would recommend him to any family who is looking for the best care possible.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Hakimi has been my OBGYN for 10 years and I have the utmost confidence and trust in him especially for any procedures, surgeries. He is not only a wonderful person, but the BEST doctor, highly skilled, and makes you feel at ease. He listens and gets to know you and your medical history and provides a personal plan for you individually as a patient. Dr. Hakimi is warm and caring as is his staff.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I received the best care throughout my whole pregnancy. The doctors and midwife are very knowledgable and they take the time to answer all your questions. I'm so happy I had my baby with Dr Hakimi's group! Hopefully in the future there's another baby for them to deliver.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I would not trade Dr Hakimi for anyone else. He just saved my life. I have been going to a practice in Bergenfield for years. They missed my cancer. He pick it it in 2 visits. Will always stay with him and highly recommend him. His nursemidwife is also excellent

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Hakim is an amazing Doctor. I'm with him for 9yrars now, and hope and pray for his good health so he can continue being my doctor. I'm almost due to have my 7th c-section. He did my 4th,5thand6th c-section and a D&c for me already, with great experience. His expertise ,knowledge, and special care, topped with his concern and understanding. Making sure to keep you comfortable and relaxed, make it so much easier. I can't imagine seeing any other Doctor instead. Actually I know how others are,. I had 2 other Doctor s before I found him. I'm so grateful I did end up with him. No one is like him. You can't really understand what I mean unless your with him too.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I have been going to the practice now for over 10 years and love everything about it. Dr Hakimi and his staff always go above and beyond to ensure the best, possible care for all patients. Especially when he delivered my 3 children - I couldn't have asked for a more amazing experience.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Hakimi is the BEST DOCTOR EVER!! I have had nothing but a great experience with him and the staff.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr.Hakimi is the best doctor ever. I had best pregnency this time

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr Hakimi is by far the best ObGyn I have ever had (both in Bergen & Passaic counties). Three doctors told me that I needed a surgery and he gave me the medical literature why I did not need it. I got to him through my sister who urged me to see him. She has been with him for 10 years and always swears by him. Now I understand why. Do not mind traveling for 35 minutes to see him. Anytime and day. He is all worth it!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I have a great fear of doctors & when I had to go to one I chose Dr. Hakimi. I found him very nice, kind, professional, & I trusted him. He had told me that I needed surgery & new that I was scared because I never had surgery before. I thanked him for his help & he turned around & thanked me for letting him perform my surgery. His staff was very kind, helpful, & supportive with all of my needs. I highly recommend Dr. Hakimi to anyone who is need of his service. Thank You all so very for everything I really do appreciate it. Your The Best

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Daniel Hakimi's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clifton, NJ