Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Berardo

Susan, the receptionist is absolutely awful. She is extremely disrespectful. She took a patient with an appointment scheduled for a later time before she took me. Disgraceful. I left so I do not know about Dr. Berardo, but I hear that he is great.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I was very disappointed with staff. I had a 2:30 appointment, they took me in 3:40 even they were aware that I had a another dr. Appointment at 4:30. Also they took somebody before me who had a 3:00 appointment and when I question them one nurse completely lied to me saying they are not seeing same doctor and saw them coming out from same doctor's office. Dr. Bernardo was great! He should have hired more professional staff.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Berardo explained exactly what he was going to do each step of the way. He was personable and professional. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing oral surgery.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr Berrardo was very professional and very infromative on the proceedure being done. I would definitely reccomend this doctor to others needing an Oral Surgeon

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Berardo is an awesome oral surgeon. I had my left wisdom teeth taken out this year(which was a nightmare) and I was hesistant to do the right side. This time around I had minimal swelling and no bruising at all. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Excellent knowledgeable surgeon. Lovely chair-side manner. Makes needing his services actually a pleasure. He is the BEST in his group.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008