Ratings for Dr. Ronald F. Moser

This dentist office will try to rip you off any chance they get. Like another reviewer said, they will overbill you, charge you for things your insurance covers, threaten to contact collections, and when you call them out on it they won't respond. Moser and all his corrupt little ladies must be desperate for cash

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

moody dentist heard him saying awful things about a patient then he messed up my tooth. Don't go here.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Moser is so knowledgeable and attentive, I'm very glad I chose to go to him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Moser has given me some of the best care within the past few years. I am so pleased with everything he has done for me.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Ronald Moser is very knowledgeable in his field, I am so happy being a patient of his.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Moser is a fantastic and knowledgeable dentist. I could not imagine going to anyone else besides him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Moser is very competent as well as very caring. He takes care of things right away especially if you have an emergency.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Moser essentially my entire life, started when he shared the practice with Dr. Hudson. Rarely have to wait more than 5 minutes for appointments. When my insurance didn't cover him, I switched to another dentist who botched what should have been a simple filling so badly, I ended up losing two teeth and having to get crowns (one of which they put in the wrong way). I went back to Dr. Moser and he repaired the damage. He even had to do a root canal and I didn't even need novacaine for it. With the other dentist I needed 4 shots just for them to put in the first crown. Dr. Moser may not spend a lot of time with his patients, but if you have questions or concerns, he will sit down with you and talk to you about options. I've never had him push me to get anything extra done. Right now I have a tooth with a borderline cavity. His advice? Keep flossing, brushing and use a flouride rinse and we'll see how it goes. He could easily just do a filling and charge me for it. Billing issues were happening for a brief time, but for the past couple years, I've had no issues whatsoever. His staff are always courteous and the hygienists always do an excellent job. I highly recommend his practice.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I agree that Dr. Moser is very moody; he can be quite rude. I think he has a "god" complex. The billing lady - yes greek name - is a royal b. I would never recommend or go back to this dentist. And, comments about being a good dentist because lots of patients does not make it true. Fatal diseases have lots of patients, but I wouldn't want to get one! Like the one patient said, "She's just too lazy to find a new one." That is probably how a lot of people are and they take advantage of human nature. As far as the same lady saying that's probably how most are - I say no way. There are many good, caring dentist in the Bowie/Crofton area. Take some time to find a new one. It is soooo worth it! You will wonder why you put up with this dentist and this billing "lady" for as long as you did.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Seeing Dr. Moser the past 5 or 6 years has been great. He is very kind and does a great job making sure that I feel comfortable in his chair during any appointments. He also lets you know/talks to you while he is going through your mouth so that you are able to understand what is going on and that isn't any surprises. I would definitely recommend him, especially do anyone that might be a little timid towards a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013