Ratings for Dr. Michon Morita

At my first meeting with Dr. Morita he seemed very kind and caring. I did the Gamma Knife at St. Francis for Trigeminal Neuralgia. I was told I would recover in a few days. I ended up going home in a wheelchair in unbearable pain. The pain got worse each day over a months span. My second visit I was told the pain would get better over time (3 months). The third visit I expressed all the painful symptoms I was developing. I was in the most pain in my life. The Gamma Knife procedure damaged the other nerves causing pain no human being should go through. I was told if it failed I could do another procedure ( involving brain surgery). When I told Dr. Morita I was getting worse his kind and caring attitude changed. He told me he could not help me anymore and escorted me out the door. I cried and begged to do the surgery or anything else to help my pain but was told very coldly I'm sorry I cant help you. My condition is also known as the suicide disease and I did the Gamma Knife over nine months ago. That might be my only option because I cannot live with the pain I am in. I want Dr. Morita to know how he treated me. He made me feel like my pain and my life did not matter to him. He made me feel like Dr. Morita made me feel like I really mattered to him and if the Gamma Knife surgery did not work I had other options (brain surgery). The procedure damaged my remaining nerves and I was in more pain any human being could imagine. When I went for my third visit and explained this to him he became very cold, irritated and uncaring unlike our other office visits. I cried and begged for any other help he could give me but instead he said I can't help you anymore and escorted me out of his office. My condition is known as the suicide disease and because of him that might be my only option because I cannot live with this unbearable pain 24 hours a day. It has been over nine months since I did the Gamma Knife and every day is worse than the day before. If you develop Trigeminal Neuralgia find a doctor who is compassionate to your pain and will follow through to try and help you. Dr. Morita YOU ARE NOT THAT DOCTOR. I don't think I can live much longer with my pain and I want people to know how you treated my. You made me feel like my pain did not matter and I did not matter. I rate you the lowest of the low.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Morita performed decompression surgery on my 8 month old son. He made a difficult time more bearable for our family. He and his staff took all the time we needed to answer ?'s and make us feel at ease. Receives my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Office staff were asked think of only themselves and not the Dr.'s patients.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Very dissapointing... Big Ego ... Not accessible to ask questions...

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr. Morita performed a biopsy of what turned out to be a colloid cyst in my brain. He was able to drain the cyst which allowed normal fluid flow to resume in my brain. He was knowledgeable, helpful, professional, and competent. In short, he saved my life!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Morita recently removed a tumor located inside the spinal cord at the T1 level from my dad. We were very skeptical about such a delicate surgery and very afraid of the possible outcome. Dr. Morita took the time to explain to us the risks and benefits of the surgery. He was very honest and patient. The surgery was successful. It has been almost 2 weeks since the surgery and my dad is recovering at home. Each day he is showing improvement. Dr. Morita will forever hold a place in our hearts. The Fernandez Family

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Well, not sure yet. We're waiting for the surgery result.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. Michon Morita's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

GHI