Ratings for Dr. S. BENJAMIN Sharfae

Very pleasant experience at this office. I have a lot of anxiety about going to the dentist so I avoid going in but I was in a lot of pain. So I went in and was pleasantly surprised. I was seen on the same day, the office and staff were pleasant. I needed a tooth pulled. They offered gas for my anxiety. I had the tooth pulled, no problems to my surprise, not painful at all, not even the shots. Even more surprising was that same night Dr. Benjamin called me to check on me, that was very comforting for me to know that my dentist cared enough to take time and call me and that I can actually reach my dentist if I needed to. I will definitely be very comfortable going back to this office.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Overall nice office, very friendly staff and the doctor is very kind, gentle and informative. I like how the doctor always lets you know every step of the way what they're about to do which is very comforting. I also like the calls after the visit from the doctor to check on you.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2011

Dr Ben Sharfe is a nice dentist. One of the things I like is they offer Nitrus to put you to sleep. However, I authorized the cost of a crown only and when I woke up from the nitrus, I discovered he had moved forward with preparing the tooth for a crown but that I would also need a root canal. I was only prepared to spend $600, not $1350. I believe I would have moved forward with the root canal but he did not give me a choice. What would have happened if I did not have the $750 more? I told him I could not pay the last $250 at the time of the crown setting, and he told me he could not set the crown (finish the job) without paying him first. This made me think that he is in it for the money and that patients don't come first. Sometimes patients have circumstances and need arrangements. I would not recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Very kind dentist, nice office, friendly staff (except for the receptionist/scheduler). We felt like they were always trying to sell us something whether we really needed it or not, which is what made us switch.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

I had a root canal and 2 fillings. They have seen me with no wait time before my appointments. The doctor called me himself to follow up after my procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Sharfae.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008