Ratings for Dr. Brad S. Mattison

I visited Dr. Mattison for the first time in January 2016. I had been dealing with severe pain in the joint of my big toe for a year with no success. Dr. Mattison explained my options and I opted for joint replacement. It has only been two weeks since surgery and I feel like quality of life has improved so much I have to remember not to over do for now. I am pain free looking forward to getting back to enjoying my retirement. Dr. Mattison's staff is friendly and very helpful, everyone is so kind. I would recommend Dr. Mattison to anyone who has a problem with their feet, he is a wonderful man and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Probably the best doctor I have ever seen! Extremely informative, positive, compassionate, and most of all gentle. The staff is helpful and very friendly. Amazing experience! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Brad Mattison.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Amazing Office Staff and Dr. Brad is a really nice, informative, helpful and gentle doctor. No wait time, everyone is friendly, and the cortisone injection was barely felt at all. This is one of the best Medical offices I have ever been too. Most importantly, the tendonitis I went in for is healing nicely.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Brad Mattison is a fantastic doctor. I relocated from the Northeast with concerns of finding a good Podiatrist/Surgeon and he far surpassed all my expectations. He is the first doctor in a very long time to give detailed explanations at every visit. I required some surgery and again this also went far better than and all of my expectations. I would absolutely recommend to Mattison to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

When I started with Dr Mattison I could not wear my dress shoes without limping. After a couple of treatments I was pain free. The doctor was extremely informative and provided a positive outcome. I would recommend him to any friend or family member.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I cannot say enough great stuff about Dr. Mattison!! He did surgery on my achilles tendon 5 years ago and I have not had an ounce of trouble. He now today, and he removed 2 ingrown toenails. He knows his stuff. I arrived before my appt and he even took me a little early. I did not call for an appt until tues. and he saw me today (thurs). He is always smiling and ready to listen and explain. I would recommend him for anyone, even children. My nickname for him is Dr. Dreamy... when you visit him, you will agree. If you are looking for athe perfect doc to relieve your pain....go see Dr. Brad...

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

very helpful. great staff. on time. took extra time to explain alternatives. made appt fast and they were able to take me. went back and he continued to help me and made me feel that i was important

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

After seeing another podiatrist and getting no answers I came to Dr. Brad Mattison. His staff is friendly and efficient and the doctor is amazing. He listens and is very patient. You never feel rushed. He got to the root of my problem, solved it and sent me happily on my way. He is a doctor with old fashioned values and that is rare. I have found the only podiatrist I will ever use and will recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I found Dr. Mattison to be very thorough. When I saw a previous podiatrist for a toenail problem, she took a quick look and immediately declared it to be a fungus. Dr. Mattison, on the other hand, said that it could be either fungus or another problem (which he took the time to describe to me) and sent out a clipping to a lab to know for sure. He also has a super-friendly personality, a nice staff, and (when I was there) very short waits. My only complaint is that I feel he should offer his patients a choice of whether they want to purchase the recommended over-the-counter products from him or from elsewhere, rather than just hand the products over as a matter-of-fact part of the visit, requiring you to take the initiate to speak up if you don't want to buy it from him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

I have ruptured both of my achilles tendons and have used Dr. Mattison both times for my surgery's. He is two for two and did an amazing job, both times! His staff is very nice and helpful. The entire office has a very good bed side manner. I would and do refer all friends and family to his office.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Brad S. Mattison's Credentials

• Spanish

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)