Dr. Steven Shoshany

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven Shoshany

I’ve been going to Dr. Steven Shoshany for 4 months now. He is attentive to your injuries and your needs. As a elite runner, I came in weak with plantar faciitis. He helped strengthen me by giving me weekly chiropractic treatments along with their top notch laser therapy treatment. I am stronger and more confident in my races because of Dr. Shoshany. I recommend this doctor to any one with any pain or ailments.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I’m a high school athlete. I hurt my back while rowing, my family sent me in. Everyone at the office was nice and they helped me with my problems.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I came in to the office last minute with with emergency back pain, I could not walk or stand, I was in tears! They took me back right away, no wait. Dr.Shoshany is a miracle worker, I felt so much better after my treatment. He took X-rays and thoroughly explained what my problem was. He recommended spinal decompression for me. The office has state of the art equipment... Best experience I've ever had in a doctors office!! I'm totally pain free and walking!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I am one of Dr. Shoshany's first patients! I am so glad to have this opportunity to provide my rating of this wonderful chiropractor. The assessment and diagnostic skills of Dr. Shoshany's practice are thorough. The care the professional staff takes to explain your assessment and treatment plan is beyond ANY medical office I have ever visited. The actual treatment skill is awesome. I have walked in and been treated after days of pain and walked out pain free. Dr. Shoshany and his staff are warm and personable. Dr. Shoshany is a generous human being who really cares about my health. His skills are top notch and he has the best attitude toward his patients I have eer seen among medical and chiropractice professionals. Dr. Shoshany is always learning and staying on top of development in his field. I love going to this office for treatment. I walk out feeling great, attended to and satisfied. Dr. Shoshany's office is upbeat and keeps me focused positively on my health and feeling good!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

My back went out from a long flight and I was able to get seen same day and feel much better after the first visit.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

This office is awesome. What makes it awesome is the quality of care and professionalism of the doctors and technicians. It makes going to the doctor fun. I look forward to my chiropractic treatment sessions. My health has improved phenomenally even over the 4 weeks I have been in treatment. I highly recommend this office for your general health as well as for problems with your spine, posture. They have cutting edge treatments. JUST GO!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Steven Shoshany for several years and I highly recommend his services. I personally have had fantastic results to relieve lower back pain with adjustments and lower back decompression. He listens to you about the pain you're experiencing to understand your unique problem/issue. He is patient, kind, caring, thorough and effective. His staff helps you understand how your insurance is impacted (much more than other doctor offices.) Both the doctor and his staff are available to help you understand insurance related concerns you may have. Thank you Dr. Shoshany.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

As other mention the review, the biggest problem with this doctor is the way they handle insurance claim and payment. My 2 times 40 minutes treatment session with him end up costing me $1500 out of pocket and my treatment are very straight forward lower back adjustment. If you ever visit this doctor, make sure either your insurance covers everything all you need is a copay or you pay the amount of $175/100 (amount they charge for patient who doesn't have insurance ) and NEVER ever give them your insurance information. What they don't tell you is after paying the regular fees, they will still turn around and file claimed to your insurance leaving you with a big bill. Effectively you get double charge. When confront this to his billing department, I was told I should be grateful of the charge because it could cost more !

Submitted October 25, 2012

my life would not be possible as a professional musician without Dr. Steve. I am a drummer who has been in multiple car accidents and without Shoshany I would be bedridden. Thanks a million. The help is priceless

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I have been suffering with back pain for years. Have been treated in past with little results. Finally, my friend told me about Living Well Medical. Their staff is amazing, knowledgable, caring, and top notch. My back pain is gone!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011