Dr. Timo J. Hoggard

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Timo J. Hoggard

Dr Hoggard had been the best doctor or family has had. He seems like he's really focusing on our family when we come in. He and his office were very understanding and helpful with our complicated insurance. I really appreciated that he respected how I wanted to do things when I delivered my first child. Although my son had severe complications (tension pneumothorax) Dr Hoggard understood the situation and knew how to help my baby. Great staff, very helpful and knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Hes a wonderful doctor. Hes compassionate, caring, intelligent. He really listens and knows the family. never rushes, always makes you feel like your problem is the most important thing on his mind. Val, his receptionist is exceptional. she follows up every time even if you dont ask her to. and, although i dont know her name, his nurse is super pleasant. the staff seems happy.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Love doctor Hoggard and Wendy are the best.Know them for the last 8 years and wont change them ever.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

I have been with Dr Hoggard since he first went into practice. All of my children and grandchildren are now paitents of his. I work overseas and I am always able to get an apointment whenI am back home. I can alway contact him when I am overseas and he will assist me, without charge. I will continue to be a paitent and will continue to recomend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Staff very unfriendly and helpful. They told me they would talk to the Dr when my situation was not resolved with a visit. He wasn't even there. After 4 days of intense pain and no sleep they finally helped me. I have been seeing this clinic for 15+ yrs They have now informed me I need to find another Dr Apparently I was too ornery when I didn't get answers for those 4 days. I feel the staff could be more understanding. If they weren't sleeping and in intense pain they would be calling their Dr. too. In the last few years the care has seemed to go down hill. I recommended him to my friend she lost her baby when her blood pressure was high and the Dr didn't do anything about it. Very disappointed with the direction The Clinic and Dr Hoggard are taking. Was already contemplating another Dr. If you want one that will take the time to listen and help you would suggest you look elsewhere

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Great Dr. He is willing to take whatever time is needed to help you feel comfortable with his diagnosis. he listens and makes his patients feel at ease.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

I saw Dr. Hoggard for a vasectomy and highly recommend him! He is very friendly, knowledgable, and made me feel very comfortable about my procedure. He was extremely helpful during my initial consultation and was able to answer all of my questions. The procedure itself was completed very efficiently. He also made my wife feel comfortable about what was going on during the process. I saw Dr. Hoggard based on a recommendation from my brother-in-law who also saw him for a vasectomy. I am very glad I chose him for my vasectomy.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Dr. Hoggard and his staff are all wonderfully sweet and patient. I am always greeted by name and with a big smile by everyone at his office. I have never had more than a brief wait for a visit. When I do meet with the doctor, he sits and looks me in the eye and listens to what I have to say. He seems genuinely concerned with helping me get better. I am AMAZED that he spends the time he does with his patients. I almost feel like I've been talking with an old friend when I leave his office.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Such a wonderful Dr. So kind and very attentive to your needs and listens to you.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Hoggard is a great doctor who takes the time to answer questions and has great bedside manner. My average wait time in the waiting room is 5-10 minutes. He also delivers babies and often times will be out doing a delivery, in which case, I'm informed my wait will be longer and they give me the option to reschedule. This has only happened twice to me. He has delivered 3 of my 4 children and has done a great job, especially when my second baby went into distress. I can get same day appointments everytime I need them for sick or injured kids. His staff is very friendly and take the time to get to know you.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Timo J. Hoggard's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)