Ratings for Dr. Dilip Bharucha

I think Dr. Bharucha was horrible. Found out I was pregnant and because Obamacare sucks and I was waiting for health insurance from the state, Dr. Bharucha recommended I get an abortion because no one takes insurance from the state. How horrible to say to someone. I'm glad I didn't listen to him because in the end I got married and health insurance from my husbands job and I'm going to a wonderful obgyn.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Bharucha delivered my first baby at SPUH. Although there was a change of plans resulting in a C Section, he was there to coach me the whole way through. Any questions or concerns were answered in a timely manner. Awesome guy and cheerful whenever he enters a room.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Bharucha is the best ! He cares about his patients , is very prompt in returning calls ... Highly recommend !

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

dr bharucha is a wonderful doctor! he is reliable and has a great bedside manner. he was by my side every step of the way throughout my high risk pregnancy. i would absolutely recommend this doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Bharucha is an excellent OBGYN you can ever find in NJ. He gives personal attention to each of his patient. He will be always with you anytime you need. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I love Dr. Bharusha . He's an excellent doctor. He cares about his patients. He listens and answers any question or concerns . He delivered my baby doughtier. I lightly recommend him for anyone. He's very experienced and knowledgeable . Staff is very friendly and office is very clean and comfortable . wait time is very short

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

I am 43 and on my 5th pregnancy. I've had 4 miscarriages and I really want to have this child. We discover my pregnancy around the 2nd to 3rd week. He recomended me to continue my excersice rutine. He only advised me of not pulling or pushing excersices. He never referred me to a high-risk dr. At 4-5 weeks, due to an ultrasound at his office he decided that the baby was dead and recommended a DNC. My husband requested a second opinion, he referred me to a Lab. At the lab, they found a normal 6 weeks pregnancy and recomended a follow up. When the dr called me he told me the lab confirmed his diagnosis , I jump and told him what I was told at the lab. He refused to order more blood tests. He reluctantly said he will fax an order for follow up, He never did. At the lab, I requested copies of my report, that showed a subchorionic hemorrage. I was never advised to rest or stop exercising.I had to look for a high risk dr for myself, since Dr Barusha only wanted to terminate my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

He delivered my Daughter. I had some complications in pregnancy and he was there when I needed him. he is great Dr I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. B delivered my 3 and 4th child by c-section. I go to him, my sisters and both daughters whom he delivered. He always has time set for any and all questions. So while I wait in the waiting room, it is alright because I know he is helping someone else and not rushing them. I will get my turn too. He did my Uterine Ablasion and helped me feel so much better with what I was dealing with. I trusted him completely!!!He just did surgery last month on my daughter and he was successful with what he needed to get done. We are so grateful to him. I have known him for 23 years and pray he never retires!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Had really good experience with Dr. Dilip Bharucha. Answered all my questions patiently. I was very unfortunate that we had to move out-of-state before delivery. Upon the doctor's instruction his office staff helped me get all my medical records without any problems. Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr. Dilip Bharucha's Credentials

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ