Ratings for Dr. Dilip Bharucha

He does not have an office in East Brunswick NJ anymore.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I have known Dr. Bharucha and Dr Patel for over 5 years now and have to tell you that they BOTH are amazing OBGYN doctors- And to add that their staff are incredibly compassionate, friendly, kind and caring- I always feel like family whenever I come into the office- Catherine is a wonderful woman who will always go out of her way to say hello and give you a warm hug- The ladies who assist her are noting but top notch! I have always had great experiences with them as well as their ultrasound technician! I would recommend this practice to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I have to add my two cents about the review below...Dr. Bharucha is indeed one of the sweetest doctors I have had the pleasure to meet, I would recommend him to anyone. I would also add that Catherine who has been with Dr. B for over a decade is wonderful! she is genuine, caring, honest and patients including myself love and adore her. If anything she cares too much and treats all of the patients equally.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Dilip Bharucha's excellent!!! This is my first pregnancy and he is extremely sweet, helpful; cheerful; kind; motivating; professional and encouraging!!! But his staff has one extremely rude nurse Katherine she's an elderly woman and is huge racist. Extremely unprofessional woman and is flat out rude to patients. The other members of staff and doctor himself are so wonderful though that I am thankful and grateful to them.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr.Bharucha handled my situation in a very professional way and explained me everything in writing.Great doc! His staff is rude and dont know how to draw blood and prick several times before they are able to draw blood.And they don't have courtesy to say sorry they would rather blame me if I make sigh in pain.Whereas doctor Lab Tech has drawn my blood at 1 go And they never called for followup for next step once treatment was over!! I hope Dr train staff!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I think Dr. Bharucha was horrible. Found out I was pregnant and because Obamacare sucks and I was waiting for health insurance from the state, Dr. Bharucha recommended I get an abortion because no one takes insurance from the state. How horrible to say to someone. I'm glad I didn't listen to him because in the end I got married and health insurance from my husbands job and I'm going to a wonderful obgyn.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Bharucha delivered my first baby at SPUH. Although there was a change of plans resulting in a C Section, he was there to coach me the whole way through. Any questions or concerns were answered in a timely manner. Awesome guy and cheerful whenever he enters a room.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Dr Bharucha is the best ! He cares about his patients , is very prompt in returning calls ... Highly recommend !

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

dr bharucha is a wonderful doctor! he is reliable and has a great bedside manner. he was by my side every step of the way throughout my high risk pregnancy. i would absolutely recommend this doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Bharucha is an excellent OBGYN you can ever find in NJ. He gives personal attention to each of his patient. He will be always with you anytime you need. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Dilip Bharucha's Credentials

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1977)

Kaiser-Permanente