Ratings for Dr. Donald N. Leibner

Excellent doctor. Very patient and thorough! He listens to every detail of patient's history and have great knowledge about his field. If you are looking for caring and kind doctor with awesome clinical skills, he is THE one!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Leibner is so good and helpful his staff is also great. I have been going to Dr. Leibner for years and he has help me so much would not change going to his. Thank you for helping me!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Leibner is amazing. I had some issues post pregnancy with post nasal drip. He went the extra mile in diagnosing my issues even though post nasal drip was ruled out. A rare find these days! Eva Reed

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Leibner is knowledgeable, patient and kind. I would highly recommend him to anyone who would listen to me.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I grew up with horrible allergies and as an adult I was referred to Dr. Leibner by a friend & I'm so grateful for it! He is so knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything. I have a better understanding of what my body goes through during allergy season. He has helped me feel much better through his recommendations. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I love Dr. Leibner! I have had a lot of trouble with my asthma and allergies. He is very knowledgable. He also takes the time to get to the root of the problem and addresses all my concerns. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Wonderful experience with Dr. Leibner! He is very knowledgeable and with good bedside personality. He made my kids at ease during the examination and skin test. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The office is clean and parking is not an issue. I highly recommend Dr Liebner to any new patient with allergies.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable and caring. Will answer all of your questions and you never feel rushed or "just another patient". I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Absolutely wonderful! my daughter was scared to go to the doctor, but he played silly games with her, made her feel at ease and was able to perform all the different tests on her. I highly recommend Dr. Leibner to children and adults alike!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Leibner is knowledgeable, caring, informed and an extremely competent physician. He is thorough and dedicated to his patient's well being and takes the necessary amount of time required to meet the needs of his patient's conditions. His staff is friendly, responsive and accommodating. The office is clean, comfortable and warmly decorated.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr. Donald N. Leibner's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ