Ratings for Dr. Donald N. Leibner

I grew up with horrible allergies and as an adult I was referred to Dr. Leibner by a friend & I'm so grateful for it! He is so knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything. I have a better understanding of what my body goes through during allergy season. He has helped me feel much better through his recommendations. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I love Dr. Leibner! I have had a lot of trouble with my asthma and allergies. He is very knowledgable. He also takes the time to get to the root of the problem and addresses all my concerns. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Wonderful experience with Dr. Leibner! He is very knowledgeable and with good bedside personality. He made my kids at ease during the examination and skin test. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The office is clean and parking is not an issue. I highly recommend Dr Liebner to any new patient with allergies.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable and caring. Will answer all of your questions and you never feel rushed or "just another patient". I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Absolutely wonderful! my daughter was scared to go to the doctor, but he played silly games with her, made her feel at ease and was able to perform all the different tests on her. I highly recommend Dr. Leibner to children and adults alike!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Leibner is knowledgeable, caring, informed and an extremely competent physician. He is thorough and dedicated to his patient's well being and takes the necessary amount of time required to meet the needs of his patient's conditions. His staff is friendly, responsive and accommodating. The office is clean, comfortable and warmly decorated.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

I cant believe how GREAT this doctor is!! My son was hospitlized for 2 weeks because of "asthma", long and behold my son does not have asthma!! When I went o see this doctor for the first time, I was sitting in his office, as we discussed the issues with my son, I have NEVER sat inside a doctors office, always been in the patients room! My son also loves him, they always talk about music and instruments! I pay a lot for copay, but gladly pay!! Will contiune on going to this doctor both for my son and I!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Leibner for many years and I bless the day I started with him. My health has been so much better and I have learned so much from him. He listens to all you say and helps find the answer to help you. I have told and sent many people to him and they also were very impressed with his skills to help them!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Leibner is the best. I have been going to him for my shots for years.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

What a great doctor! He's very knowledgeable, thorough, and personable. He took the time to talk to me and learn my history. I never felt rushed. It's rare to find a doctor who seems to genuinely care. I'm very impressed and will definitely recommend Dr. Leibner to anyone who needs a good allergist!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Donald N. Leibner's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ