Ratings for Dr. Donald N. Leibner

Dr. Leibner is an excellent doctor who takes the time to get to know his patients. Most experiences I have had with other doctors is rushed, and with Dr. Leibner this is not the case. He is friendly, personable, humorous, and you can tell he is passionate about helping people. He gets to know you as an individual so that he can get to the root of whatever is wrong and find the best solution. Not only is he thorough, but he helps you take a multi-faceted approach to your wellness. He sets an example of what any experience to the doctor should be like and I would recommend him ten times over. Plus, the office staff was also welcoming and friendly, and instantly made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Excellent doctor. Very patient and thorough! He listens to every detail of patient's history and have great knowledge about his field. If you are looking for caring and kind doctor with awesome clinical skills, he is THE one!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Leibner is so good and helpful his staff is also great. I have been going to Dr. Leibner for years and he has help me so much would not change going to his. Thank you for helping me!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr Leibner is amazing. I had some issues post pregnancy with post nasal drip. He went the extra mile in diagnosing my issues even though post nasal drip was ruled out. A rare find these days! Eva Reed

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Leibner is knowledgeable, patient and kind. I would highly recommend him to anyone who would listen to me.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I grew up with horrible allergies and as an adult I was referred to Dr. Leibner by a friend & I'm so grateful for it! He is so knowledgable and takes the time to explain everything. I have a better understanding of what my body goes through during allergy season. He has helped me feel much better through his recommendations. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I love Dr. Leibner! I have had a lot of trouble with my asthma and allergies. He is very knowledgable. He also takes the time to get to the root of the problem and addresses all my concerns. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Wonderful experience with Dr. Leibner! He is very knowledgeable and with good bedside personality. He made my kids at ease during the examination and skin test. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The office is clean and parking is not an issue. I highly recommend Dr Liebner to any new patient with allergies.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Excellent doctor. Knowledgeable and caring. Will answer all of your questions and you never feel rushed or "just another patient". I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Absolutely wonderful! my daughter was scared to go to the doctor, but he played silly games with her, made her feel at ease and was able to perform all the different tests on her. I highly recommend Dr. Leibner to children and adults alike!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Donald N. Leibner's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp