Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Mathias

I have been a patient of Dr. mathias for over 20 years, He is the best dr. I have ever been to, very in tune with his patients.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Mathias is WONDERFUL....But his staff leaves a lot to be desired!! They are Rude & IGNORANT!! No matter how busy you are you should never be RUDE OR IGNORANT TO PATIENTS!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Great doctor, but you should never have to wait hours to see a doctor when you have an appoinent. That is the wait every time I come.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I was a new patient and was able to be seen the day I called. staff was courteous and understanding as I had a very bad respiratory infection. Doctor spent plenty of time with me, and seemed like he wanted to get to know me instead of herding patients through like cattle! Loved this dr. And he is now my primary!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

very pleased to see so many wonderful changes happening in this office. Dr mathias is a great dr and spends a lot of time with you if you need it.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

If you miss a blood test, he'll still write you a prescription...BAD BUSINESS!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Dr Mathias is the best doctor I have ever seen, and I have been to at least 20-25 different ones. The only reason his punctuality is not so great is that he takes the time it takes to find out everything needed to give a proper diagnosis, he takes care of you like you were family no just a person needing medical attention. If I could afford to fly down to Pinellas Park from NC every time I needed to see a doctor, I WOULD!! He also tells you what you need to know to keep yourself healthy and fit. I think his only down fall is that he is a smoker, which I told him to quit every time I saw him. He is worth the wait time to see him!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Has been my doc for MANY YEARS and he is very real, very kind and very smart and even cute in a garth brooks/howie mandel kind of way, but never ever talks down to you, he takes the time to talk WITH you and he is kind and compassionate but not FAKE. Great staff and have always been great with me on the phone even when swamped. My only complaint is he is soooo popular appts. can run over an hour behind and its been that way for YEARS and YEARS so if you have something that needs NOW attention, go to the ER for faster service.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

Doctor cancels appointments on a regular basis, Charges 1.00 per page for copies of medical records no matter who is requesting them.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. Thomas E. Mathias's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1985)