Ratings for Dr. Steven P. Cowen

DR Steve Cowen is not only a great doctor, but a very knowledgable compassionate and amazing person. No one wants to go to the doctors office when you are sick, but I always enjoyed going to see DR Cowen and his staff. They are like family. I would always recommend going to his office for your healthcare needs, he is the best!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I believe my mother would still be alive if he knew how to trouble shoot my a little harder! I believe he stopped caring about my mom and just keep giving her Meds!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Steve is absolutely incredible. He is kind, understanding, and extremely bright.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Cowen is too good to be true. He is not only a compassionate, caring doctor but also extremely intelligent and helpful. I have all the confidence in the world in his treatment and recommendations. He treats all his patients with the greatest respect. All three doctors at his office are incredible. You will be very happy if you chose Dr. Steven Cowen as your doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Most wonderful Doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Very thorough and knowledgable. Too good to be true.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Steve Cowen is friendly and knowledgeable. I feel his diagnostic skills are excellent.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Very knowledgeable always returns call, actually he is also like family.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

these (mostly Steve)were my most sincere and trustworthy doctors for 10 years when I lived in NE Phila (15 years ago). I now live in Warminster and not one of the (mediocre)4 doctors I have used (some screwups)could even come close to these 2 Cowen brothers. They are a "rare find". If it wasn't a 20 mile drive (not good idea if you are sick)I would rush back to their care tomorrow. I intend to call Dr. Steve and ask him to recommend a more local physician for me. You CAN trust his judgements.Lucky for you.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

Really great doc. He listens, and takes time to answer all questions. Returns phone calls. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. Steven P. Cowen's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR Steve Cowen is not only a great doctor, but a very knowledgable compassionate and amazing person. No one wants to go to the doctors office when you are sick,..."

September 24, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=142055'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014