Ratings for Dr. Anthony A. Guida

would not recommend at all! Went a few times , every experience with this practice was worse than the previous

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

DR. Guida is exceptional MD. All aspects. Diagnosing, understanding your problems and situations.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Overall experience was positive. He is knowledgeable and helpful

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr Guida is a caring and competent physician . He cares about his patients and provides education regarding condition being treated which is very helpful . I recommend him without reservations .

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

If you think you're sick when you walk in the door you'll be even sicker after dealing with the incompetent, rude and totally useless staff in Dr. Guida's office. I'm waiting

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

The long waits are a killer. Then u go in to talk to a doctor and your in and your out. I wait longer outside then to see a doctor. The ladies who work there are great. Never had an issue. I would love to see Dr Guida, but he is always busy so I see who ever can see me.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

this place kept a $40 credit from 2009 when it is 2012! &they NEVER told me.How do u just keep peoples $ for yrs & not mail it back?! Honestly, i would NEVER recommend this place.Bc they dont offer scheduled appts there is always a wait & he never has time. I saw him for 5min, then dealt with nurses. The NURSES are WONDERFUL. The girl at the FRONT DESK is a MISERABLE B*TCH. theres usually 2 of them who alternate days & they are NOT NICE. I was dealing w/one receptionist about a bill & i said ill speak with her another day. This girl goes well im in billing, youll deal with me. HA ok. So i asked for a print out of all the times id been there, & she refused. So i told her that she could deal with my mother & i walked away. Now im sitting on the far end of the waitin room & i can hear the girl talkin to her co workers sayin she didnt do anything.So i got up & i told her that this office likes to keep patients money for years, thats the problem & i walked out & i never plan on going back!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

This is a large practice so yes there is often a wait as they will triage the worst cases. I have always been treated well and the staff has been very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

I've been seeing this office for years and EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. I want to switch to a new practice. The staff is grossly unintelligent and completely useless. They NEVER follow through with referrals and have on more than one occasion screamed at the staff of my specialists. I'm SO done with Dr. Guida and his incompetent staff. Waiting 3 hours to see a PA when I have a cold? Totally unacceptable.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Anthony A. Guida's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Babylon, NY