Ratings for Dr. Judy A. Dudum

TERRIBLE DOCTOR!!! She is VERY VERY rude and talks as if your beneath her. She acts as if your wasting her time. Her favorite thing to say is " this isn't a G Y problem " when actually it is! Her license should be revoked!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

TERRIBLE DOCTOR. SHE SMILED WHILE TELLING ME i HAD AN AGGRESSIVE RARE FORM OF CERVICAL CANCER THAT WOULD REQUIRE A HYSTERECTOMY WHEN I WAS 24. I WENT AND GOT A 2ND OPINION AND NEVER HAD CANCER!! SHE NEEDS TO BE BOUNCED OUT OF THE MEDICAL PROFESSION ASAP! SHE ALSO DID MY SISTER'S C-SECTION AND DIDN'T STITCH HER UP PROPERLY CAUSING HER INCISION TO BUST OPEN 2 DAYS LATER.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Excellent and Caring Doc. Very knowledgeable and personable! She is always prompt and cares deeply about the health of her patients. A++++++++++++++++

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

She explained everything to me. She answered all my questions. She returned my phone calls promptly. My friends referred me to her and I have was very satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

I feel his doctor should not be allowed to "practice." She not only forgets what procedures she preforms but she also tries to cover it up. Her ability to accurately access basic conditions is nil. Her lack of concern and bedside manner is atrocious. After what I have gone through I could not recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted July 13, 2008

I lost ALL confidence in this doctor. There was a disturbing discrepancy in current test finding vs. two years of her physical exams, conversation and her medical notes. My concern was that she never questioned the finding/discrepancy of my condition/records she just informed me the test results were "not abnormal". If I did not question her I would have continued to have annual screenings of tissue which no longer exists. I can no longer feel confident that my health issues will be accurately addressed. I do feel that she was more interested with covering her own back than being truly concerned with my current medical condition. I felt as if I was a bother.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

I feel neutral about this doctor. I'm a new patient, and I only saw her twice. She comes across as being very rushed. You have to stop her before she leaves to get answers to more questions that you may have, that she didn't answer. She is friendly, and seems to want to help, but it all seems to be rushed. I wished that she would spend more time addressing the patients concerns. I will continue to see this dr., I think maybe if a repoire is build, than maybe she would be a bit less rushed, and willing to address all of your concerns. I can see that happening, I will give her the chance to do that.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2008

GREAT doctor! She spent 40 minute explaining my future surgery. She is kind and caring. My surgery went well and Dr Dudum visited me in the hospital and even called a few times to see how I was.Thanks Dr Dudum

flag | Submitted February 3, 2008

Dr Dudum is the best. She explains everything and is kind and caring.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

She is discriminatory to young unmarried couples baring children on medicaid. She is a cold person. She does not answer questions about your heath concerns. She does not take the time to know her patients on a personal level. She discharged us with a hemoglobin level of 9, and preclampsia, with no exam.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

Dr. Judy A. Dudum's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1987)