Ratings for Dr. Stephen H. Miller

Dr. Miller is the best physician alive. He is a hero.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Very disappointed. After a 90 minute wait (over an hour in a freezing exam room) Dr. Miller came in. He was rushed and condescending. He was angry that I'd finally put clothes on after I'd waited over an hour in the cold exam room. He never even saw a skin condition because he didn't want to wait the 40 seconds for me to take my pants off. Gave me a standard boilerplate list of stuff to get tested for, but neglected to inform me I could do it in-house. It appeared his office either didn't order or bother to examine records from my previous PCP. Office is a multi-doctor-practice production line with long lines, a huge waiting room, and in-house labs. Probably great for those who care about having an on-site lab. Probably very efficient and cost-effective for the doctors. I don't care about efficient or in-house labs: I just want a doctor who treats me with respect. Currently looking for another PCP.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Staff said not accepting new patients after waiting 4 days,i had to call to find out. i said why didn,t you tell me that when i called.staff said doctor decided.I must have had the wrong insurance,

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr Miller started conducting the annual physical exams for local FBI agents after I retired. He was very highly recommended, so I went to him for blood pressure and cholesterol issues. He is brilliant and caring far beyond my expectations. He stays current on medical developments and is agressive in treatment of chronic or acute illness. He is complimented by a very professional and caring staff.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Extremely knowledgeable internist who goes the extra mile (returns late calls, will see you on weekends) etc

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Stephen H. Miller's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1982)

• BCBS Illinois