Ratings for Dr. Alex Tatevian

They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I've ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them. All my questions were answered, and I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the future. The office was very easy to locate. I didn't have any trouble finding it at all. I will absolutely return. I had an amazing experience, and they were by far the best I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr. Alex is a true care-giver: empathetic, kind, concerned, gentle and compassionate. I've been to many doctors offices, and where most make me feel a little nervous, his office is an oasis of calm, unrushed, filled with interesting artifacts from his homeland (Russia) and his expedition in the Antarctic. I feel so at home there. He even offered to make me a cup of tea when I felt a somewhat dizzy following a treatment. I have never had a doctor LISTEN intently to me the way he does, nor offer advice in such a warm, yet authoritative way. He's a breath of fresh air, and I strongly recommend him to any patient, especially if you're hesitant about using acupuncture. Also, his massage therapy tecnician, Andrey (also Russian) is extremely gifted,thorough and just as interesting a fellow as Dr. Alex.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008