Ratings for Dr. Stephen L. Styron

Worst OBGYN I have ever dealt with! Poor bedside manner! Saw me 2 weeks in a row for headaches and didn't remember who I was! Prescribed me medication the first week and didn't ask me week 2 how the medication was working. Treated me like a number not a patient.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

worst "doctor" by far I have been to! he was rude and treated me absolutely horribly! I was going for a vbac and was told that I was selfish and didn't deserve my children that I had at home if I was willing to "risk" my unborn child that way! I would NEVER recommend him even for a dying FROG!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I LOVE THIS DR. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR 10YEARS. HE LISTENS, HE OFFERS ADVICE AND IS WILLING TO CHANGE A MEDICATION THAT I DON'T LIKE FOR A DIFFERENT CHOICE. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, ALWAYS GOES INTO HIS OFFICE AFTER EXAM TO TALK ABOUT RESULTS. I LOVE HIS STAFF, THEY ARE SO WARM AND FRIENDLY.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Styron is by far the worst doctor that I have ever been to. His bedside manner is terrible- he was irrangant and rude. He didn't seem to listen to anything that I had to say and I almost felt like he was making fun of me when I asked questions (which were all very legitimate questions as I had done loads of research on my condition and treatment options). I will say that both the nursing staff and office staff were very friendly. Also, I zero wait time before being seen which is always nice.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

He saved my life-I was hemorraging after giving birth and he reacted quickly to save me from having to have an emergency hysterectomy (pardon spelling). I liked him!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

A woman died in his care because of neglect on his part. Another woman was put into intensive care for 5 days because of his neglect. A simple procedure he botched, she had to be opened up by another dr, she required 5 units of blood...all because he messed up. Seriously, he should not be able to practice medicine on ANY living thing!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Bedside manner is very blunt and dry. Did not seem to accept or validate patient's knowledge of their own condition. If you are an emotional person and want someone to explain things to you and keep you involved, I would recommend seeing another Dr.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2008

Dr. Stephen L. Styron's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Falls, IA