Ratings for Dr. Nordell T. Brown

Dr brown is my 3 kids pediatrician. He is a good doc, that answer all your concerns happily

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Best pediatrician in Cache Valley. You'd be a fool to take your children elsewhere.!;) Smart, compassionate and confident in his decisions. I'm so happy with him and care our family has received.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Dr Brown was the best Dr I had. He was very knowledgable. The staff was very professional and I miss them all. I didnt want to change doctors but he sent me a letter saying he didnt want me as a patient anymore. The reason given I do not believe was the real reason. I like my new doctor David Faux even though this is his first practice after his internshi.. Dr Faux's staff rated 1-5 is 0. So Im looking for a new dr because of his staff not him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Brown has been our doctor for all 3 of our children. He is very knowledgable and always willing to sit and answer any questions we might have. I never feel rushed or that my questions are an inconvenience. Our twins ended up passing away. He was honest in his assessments but compassionate in his care. We have loved him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

He was the doctor on call and we brought our baby in that was over two months early because we were worried, first time parents. She was only two months old (Not adjusted age) and he was sick and rubbing his runny nose and didn't even wear gloves when he touched her. I would prefer not to return to him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Brown is one of the best pediatricians I have taken my children to. He listens to our needs and gives knowledgeable feedback. Love him!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Without a doubt, the best doctor I have seen. He is amazingly intelligent and has so much sincere compassion and concern. I have seen specialists all over and none have come close to Dr. Brown. He is absolutely the best!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Brown is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is so skilled and has the best bed-side manner. He has saved the lives of two members of my family.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Brown is the best doctor I've ever been to. He saved my sons life, and I'll always be grateful to him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2008

Dr. Nordell T. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Massachusetts