Ratings for Dr. Keith Woollard

After suffering chest pains several years ago I was referred to have an angiogram. Unfortunately Keith Woollard was the surgeon. He managed to push the cathoder through the wall of my artery which left a piece of the artery wall blocking the artery resulting in low bloodflow and pulse to my right leg. It took another major operation by a different surgeon (who was scathing of Woollard and his competence) to repair. Probably the most arrogant and uncaring doctor I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

My husband has just been asked by a specialist in another field why he hasn't had any follow up from an angiogram done by Mr Woollard in 1989. It seems my husband should have had a stent put in - news to us. My husband had one follow up after the angiogram and that was it - keep your cholesterol down was the advice. Mind he had a bruise from his groin to his knee after the procedure !!! Treated his patient almost with contempt. Horrible experience and by the looks of this site nothing has improved in 25 years !

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Has a reputation among Perth Doctors as being the worst of the worst. Scarey level of negligence in the many cases that have come to light. He has virtually been stripped of his ability to perform interventional procedures. There are many brilliant cardiologists in Perth, for your own safety choose another.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

failed to order regular blood tests, wouldn't listen or even look up from the file he was reading on me which tells me he knew nothing about my health situation. rude man

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Dr Woollard has always been knowledgeable, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Failed to advise my father of frequent blood tests required with the medication he was taking. After increasing the dose to double, within a month it resulted in my father having a poisoned thyroid. Not awesome! 6 months in total off work with symptoms that mirrored Parkinson's disease. He could learn a thing or two about engaging in conversation with the patient instead of sticking his nose in the file and not making the patient feel like ther questions are unwarranted or ridiculous

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

fixed my broken heart lickety split, would recommend+++

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Terrible attitude. Looks like a tramp off the street.lied to me about my dads heart condition. Would avoid at all cost.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Found this person not willing to listen to patient's point of view

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008