Ratings for Dr. Ronald Moskovich

I had 2 surgeries with Dr. Ronald Moskovich and he is the most professional knowledgable specialist for the spine. If I will need another surgery ( as I have many spine issues ) I will not go else where.Dr Moscovich treat every person like he was the only one and give you confident in his ability to solve your issues . He is humble and kind , not to talk about his experience and expertise, which are outstanding . The best !!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I had surgery 8 years ago with Dr. Moskovich. I did my research well; out of the top spine surgeons in New York not only did his credentials check out top notch, but he also personally cares for his pre-op and post-op patients unlike many others. A fine surgeon and gentleman.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Awful, not on time, expect better from him, factory like

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I was fortunate to find Dr. Moskovich 10 years ago. He was professional, calming and had an excellent demeanor. He was highly reccommended by his colleagues and I felt so lucky to have him perform my lumbar surgery. Anyone would be tremendouly fortunate to have surgery pperformed by this spinal specialist....He is top notch.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

I went to several other well known doctors and I found Dr. Moskovich was by far the best, not only in capabilities(which were outstanding) but also in personality! He puts you at ease and you just know everything is going to be OK! I have never met a doctor who is SO EXCEPTIONAL!!!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

Dr. Moskovich is an unbelievable doctor and makes you feel completely comfortable and in good hands. Had surgery in 2006 and felt so good when in OR, looked over and saw him looking at his equipment and making sure of his instrumentation. Felt at ease, though very scared, that I knew he would help me and he did. This doctor is an unknown GEM in the spine community and I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2009

Dr. Ronald Moskovich's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1978)