Ratings for Dr. John Maile

Always on time, sometimes brutally honest but never mean, incredibly smart and knowledgeable, sense of humour.. great doctor and I miss him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2009

I went to this doctor because I injured my back at work. He gave me muscle relaxers and ibuprofen and told me that what difference does it make if the pills make you sleep, then you don't feel the pain. When I went back to see him to make sure it was alright for me to go back to work he told me, "your fat, go on weight watchers." and then he left the room.What kind of doctor would tell someone that? Even if it might be the truth, shouldn't he be talking to the person and having a conversation with them and discussing a weight loss plan? I will never see this doctor again and if I end up in the hospital and he is the only doctor available, I guess I am in trouble because I would rather die than have him so called treat me again.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008