Ratings for Dr. Ryan Kurytnik

I was sick and he said i was just detoxing. I ended up in the hospital seriously I'll. I have always been up front and honest about my addictions. I miss Dr.Scher :( he was the most amazing Dr!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Ryan has been my doctor for 7 years. He delivered both of my boys. An amazing doctor! I was with him quite a bit throughout both of my pregnancies. Not only is he knowledgable, but hes like a friend too! There's no one else I would want to have as our family doctor :)

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr Kurytnik is by far the best GP anyone could ask for. He is compassionate, knowledgable, and takes into consiseration your own knowledge of your body. If you say you think your foots broken, he believes you, and will figure out how to fix that foot! Alot of doctors think they know more aboit your own body than you do, this is not the case with Dr. K. Im soo happy hes delivering my baby and that my family gets to have him as our doctor. There is no one I trust more.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

He's my doctor and I love him :) I would not want anyone else :)

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr Kurytnik is amazing. His bedside manner is impeccable, he is kind and he really seems to care about my well being. Dr. Kurytnik delivered my baby and I wouldn't change a thing. He was calm and assertive during the delivery and really knew what he was doing which was important as I certainly didn't know what I was doing ! He has been amazing at each of my daughters subsequent check ups and he is great with babies.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr Kurytnik is always behind schedule, doesn't seem to know his stuff (always needing to look things up). He doesn't take charge; needs to be told...not the best GP

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

We started going to Dr Ryan Kurytnick While pregnant with our daughter and loved him, I was so sad to have to go back to my previous DR ( who was also amazing, just not as amazing as him ;) ) He was always kind and listened, I was immediately relaxed when he walked into the OR, I really can't say enough about him. I lucked out and our other amazing Dr left and he took my whole familyear on as regular patients!! We all love him my Kids,husband and mom!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

We can't speak highly enough of Dr. K! He has been our GP since 2010 and has been there for the delivery of both our boys. We are absolutely blessed and grateful to have someone so committed to his patients (he made sure we had his number in case I went into labour over the long weekend.) I never feel as though a question I ask is a dumb one, if he doesn't know the answer he has no problem saying so and finding the answer for us. I could really go on and on about Dr. K, I hope we keep him for years to come!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

A great doctor! I had a tough pregnancy and each time I was admitted to the hospital he came to check on me. He does his own call for deliveries and is truly concerned about his patients - even following up on a long weekend while he was off. Our family doctor left the clinic while I was pregnant and he happily agreed to become our family doctor. Wonderful man who is very receptive to questions and looking for the right answer if he doesn't know. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Kurytnik has been my doctor for 6 years, and he is the best doctor anyone could ask for. I feel very confident and safe with him and know that any issue i have he will do his best to solve! I will never change family doctor, any of his patients, I'm sure would agree, he is a one of a kind doctor!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr. Ryan Kurytnik's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I was sick and he said i was just detoxing. I ended up in the hospital seriously I'll. I have always been up front and honest about my addictions. I miss Dr.Sc..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ryan has been my doctor for 7 years. He delivered both of my boys. An amazing doctor! I was with him quite a bit throughout both of my pregnancies. Not only is ..."

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kurytnik is by far the best GP anyone could ask for. He is compassionate, knowledgable, and takes into consiseration your own knowledge of your body. If you ..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's my doctor and I love him :) I would not want anyone else :)"

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kurytnik is amazing. His bedside manner is impeccable, he is kind and he really seems to care about my well being. Dr. Kurytnik delivered my baby and I woul..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kurytnik is always behind schedule, doesn't seem to know his stuff (always needing to look things up). He doesn't take charge; needs to be told...not the bes..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We started going to Dr Ryan Kurytnick While pregnant with our daughter and loved him, I was so sad to have to go back to my previous DR ( who was also amazing,..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We can't speak highly enough of Dr. K! He has been our GP since 2010 and has been there for the delivery of both our boys. We are absolutely blessed and gratefu..."

September 13, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

January 23, 2013