Ratings for Dr. Ryan Kurytnik

Delivered both my babies, Amazing MD! staff and office is incredible. One of the best

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

We're so lucky to have such an amazing family dr. He delivered our daughter and kept our family on as patients. He very helpful and knowledgeable and has an amazing way to calm you. Trust him 100%

Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr Kurytnik has been our family Dr for 4 years now and I wouldn't trust anyone else other than him. He's straight forward but compassionate and gentle. If you are ever fortunate enough to get him as your Dr consider yourself lucky!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I was sick and he said i was just detoxing. I ended up in the hospital seriously I'll. I have always been up front and honest about my addictions. I miss Dr.Scher :( he was the most amazing Dr!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Ryan has been my doctor for 7 years. He delivered both of my boys. An amazing doctor! I was with him quite a bit throughout both of my pregnancies. Not only is he knowledgable, but hes like a friend too! There's no one else I would want to have as our family doctor :)

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Dr Kurytnik is by far the best GP anyone could ask for. He is compassionate, knowledgable, and takes into consiseration your own knowledge of your body. If you say you think your foots broken, he believes you, and will figure out how to fix that foot! Alot of doctors think they know more aboit your own body than you do, this is not the case with Dr. K. Im soo happy hes delivering my baby and that my family gets to have him as our doctor. There is no one I trust more.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

He's my doctor and I love him :) I would not want anyone else :)

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr Kurytnik is amazing. His bedside manner is impeccable, he is kind and he really seems to care about my well being. Dr. Kurytnik delivered my baby and I wouldn't change a thing. He was calm and assertive during the delivery and really knew what he was doing which was important as I certainly didn't know what I was doing ! He has been amazing at each of my daughters subsequent check ups and he is great with babies.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Dr Kurytnik is always behind schedule, doesn't seem to know his stuff (always needing to look things up). He doesn't take charge; needs to be told...not the best GP

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

We started going to Dr Ryan Kurytnick While pregnant with our daughter and loved him, I was so sad to have to go back to my previous DR ( who was also amazing, just not as amazing as him ;) ) He was always kind and listened, I was immediately relaxed when he walked into the OR, I really can't say enough about him. I lucked out and our other amazing Dr left and he took my whole familyear on as regular patients!! We all love him my Kids,husband and mom!!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014