Ratings for Dr. Magdi Sami

He may have been having a bad day, but he seemed rushed and did not seem listen to me. He wanted only yes or no answers and after giving me a prescription, he quickly left the room. I am not sure he took my information into consideration so I decided not to fill the prescription until I saw another physician. The second physician gave me a different prescription which has controlled my irregular heart rate very well.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

No doubt about his excellent knowledge, more over he makes the patient feels that he is talking to a friend of his

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I have been seeing Dr, Sami for a number of years. Excellent doctor, takes time to explain, yet very efficient.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Excellent cardiologist, thorough and takes his time with you!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

impatient, forgetful, can miss key information, causes unneeded suffering, does not listen, not a good communicator, sometimes not straightforward, does not know how to realistically reassure, does not seem like a well person himself; in my view he could accidentally kill someone for these and other reasons. I am an elderly male professional. This is one the worst physicians I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr Sami is an excellent cardiologist who is very dedicated and knowledgeable. He is also fluent in at least four languages that I know of.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

This Dr is very impatient.Does not listen to patient or how patient is feeling.Thinks he knows it all

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

an excellent cardiologist. He is innovataive and very open to treat patients as per individual needs.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Great cardiologist, and I've seen many. Follows me for A-fib and knows this condition inside out. Also found him very helpful, generous with his time. He takes the time to talk with his patient eye to eye. I am very happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Always seems rushed. Impatient. Does not read file thoroughly so often contradicts previous recommendations. Gets annoyed if patient seeks clarification of recommendations. Behaviour border on rudeness at times.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011