Ratings for Dr. Deborah A. Coy

We love everyone in this practice! They are are warm, knowledgeable and very approachable. I have always felt comfortable asking them even the dumbest of questions. Even during after hours, their demeanor does not change. I couldn't ask for a better pediatric group! I wish I'd known about them when my first born was in pediatric care.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Very smart, warm, knowledgable, excellent bedside manner and spends time with you. The kids love her and I am very happy with her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Coy and Dr. McDevvet are excellent. They work with you to find the best solutions for problems you may encounter. They reacted quickly when my child was very ill and they are both very personable and caring.. I am not a big fan of the male doctor in the practice. He seemed unable to make eye contact, very clinical and unfriendly . He prescribed cold medicine to my toddler which i always thought is widely cautioned against.. I make my best efforts to avoid seeing him if possible. The nurses are all nice however.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Dr. Coy's office staff is compassionate, patient, knowledgeable and understanding just as the Dr. herself is. Friendly and caring, it was a complete relief to have such a great pediatrician for our firstborn. Everyone should be so lucky to have a pediatrician such as this group.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr. Coy is a wonderful, caring, doctor my son loves her so much. Have you ever her of a kid who doesn't mine going to the doctor? well thats my son because she's simply the best we love her. Bairds

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

The office is clean and the staff is fantastic. You may have a longer than average wait but it is unusual. There are both sick and well visit rooms stocked with toys. Dr. Coy is outstanding! She is extremely knowledgeable, confident and caring. I wish other doctors had her bedside manner. She is everything you want in a doctor and more.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Outstanding! I am a pediatric nurse practitioner and have worked with many doctor and she simply is the best. Knowledgeable, approachable, thorough, patient. She listens to the parents concerns, is never rushed and very helpful. I feel that my child is very safe and receiving excellent care.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Love her! My daughter loves her. She is patient, kind and funny. Most of all, she listens. What a breath of fresh air.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Wonderful, knowedgable, patient and she listens to parents and kids. Her staff is not always the friendliest but Dr. Coy is fabulous!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Coy is the best. Competant, nice, and spends time with you! We moved and I still travel a half an hour to bring my daughter to her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Deborah A. Coy's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ