Ratings for Dr. Laurie A. Bergstrom

Dr. Bergstrom is definately the best in the business and rated #1 on here for a reason. She is so nice and actually listens to what you have to say. She gives great advice and helps to connect the dots on how different disorders interact with each other. She is always willing to listen, but never seems to be running late, which means they make the appt. slots more than 10 minutes, so she is able to take care of you. She is both mine and my mother's doctor and because she has taken the time to know us and can see that I am getting some of my mother's ailments, instead of writing me off as a hypercondriac, she is being proactive and getting a head start on treating these things before they get out of hand, like they did for my mom - took too long to find Dr. B! Anyways, she goes above and beyond for us...I wish she could be my PCP! Only problem, and not with Dr. B, her staff can be a little up-ity at times!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

I have seen several doctors in my past and Dr. Bergstrom is one of my favorites. She is very knowledgeable and answers your all my questions. She has a very helpful staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2008

I had been searching for a Dr. who knows something about Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for years. I found Dr. Bergstrom, and I am delighted with her! She's knowlegeable, compassionate, and LISTENS to her patients!She's also willing to try different therapies, and offer her own suggestions from her experience as a Fibro Dr. Unfortunately, she is booked for months...it took me FOUR months just to get in to see her for the initial visit. Quality pays, I guess, and she is quality.I wish all Drs could be like "Dr. B".

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Dr. Laurie A. Bergstrom's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med