Ratings for Dr. Jonathan T. Robinson

Doctor Robinson has fixed problems we didn't know we had. I appreciate that he gives us exercises to follow up at home. He takes time with us and as a plus to his excellent hands-on care, his upbeat personality always cheers me up.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Robinson for a couple of years now. I could barely walk into my first appointment. I have had back and neck problems for years. He has pinpointed all of the problems and potential causes as well as potential ways to deal with them. I followed up with all of his suggestions and as a result I now feel better than I have in years. OH...he also has a GREAT sense of humor and is a very kind individual. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking Chiropractic or sport injury related issues.

Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. Robinson was my first experience with a chiropractor. I had extreme neck and back pain before visiting. He set me up on a series of appointments which I thought was excessive, but after only the second visit, my pain dissipated. He then taught me methods and techniques to avoid ending up in the same condition. He has wonderful bedside manners and seems truly concerned about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Robinson is very knowledgeable and professional. He spends time educating his patients on how to heal and avoid injuries. He has a great personality and is very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Excellent Doctor for rehabilitating old sports-type injuries. Explains the possible problem, sets out a plan and gets the job done. Good bedside manner. The staff is excellent. The Spine care center in general I believe focuses on performance type injuries. They have 2 locations, huntsville and Madison. I have not yet been to the Madison location. I was skeptical of the chiropractor profession in general before my GP sent me there.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008

Dr. Jonathan T. Robinson's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Madison, AL