Ratings for Dr. Megan Vali

I went to Dr. Vali after she took over my dentist office in Laguna. I think Dr. Vali is great but I have serious issues with thier billing practices and staff. Not sure I will ever return. Thus, I can't recommend her at this time.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

I think that this office does an amazing job! Dr. Vali is very kind and loving, she is always looking at the best interest of all patients!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Great doctor and staff. Very courteous and friendly. I felt like I had been there before.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr.Vali was my dentist for a year . She and her staff try to convince (rather scare and force) you that your teeth are in bad shape and you need thousands of dollars worth of procedures to save them. when I got a second opinion from another dentist I realised that Dr.Vali was charging too much and for procedures that were not needed in the first place.Her staff came up with all sorts of charges on the bill and were never able to give me a explanation when I asked them. I would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2008