Ratings for Dr. David A. Hansen

Dr Hansen treats our whole family. He and all the staff treat us with care, kindness, professionalism and respect. Always gets back to us regarding questions, prescriptions, appointments whether we contact them via phone or email. Very happy with their care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr Hansen is amazing. I'm sure he has wings under his shirt - he is an angel. I take my Dad to him, and he is kind, attentive, a good listener, empathetic, gentle, funny and so supportive to me. I have never met a more focused and caring doctor. I can't give him enough stars. Thank you Dr. Hansen for being so good to us.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Wow, I am really surprised by the one person's very negative review. My entire family sees Dr. Hansen for everything from routine check-ups to hard-to-treat back pain. He ALWAYS takes as much time as needed to fully examine, diagnose, explain options, and offer treatment at every visit - yet I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be seen. This is a well-run practice and Dr. H is by far the best practitioner I've ever had!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

New to area and clinic. Wanted Doctor that could take care for all family members, all with different insurances and needs. Found Dr. Hansen to be a very down to earth and caring person. The location is great, the clinic is very up to date, the staff knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. Dr. Hansen and his staff are a great find for us. We wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

I was droped by my insurance because of my medical problems and Dr. Hansen could care less not to mention only caring about how much I could pay. And his SCARY nurse BLOODY MARY I can't walk fast and every time its like I have bird flu she runs from me, chewing gum and humming. I almost fell off the scale one day and she chuckled and then asked if I needed help. And the office over there is REALLY BAD they have another patient with my name and they gave her all MY INFO my address,phone#,SS# and never told me about it I only found out when the woman called me and let me know what was happening. SO PLEASE KEEP ALL THIS IN MIND WHEN GOING TO THIS OFFICE!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Hansen is willing to listen to my ideas and needs. Extremely approachable. ALWAYS on time, never more than 2 minutes in the waiting room !! Nurses Mary & Sidney, round out his excellent service. Best doctor I have ever found in 30 years. Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

caring demeanor and allows time to be thorough, promotes discussion and knowledgable regarding natural remedies and self-help

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

friendly, takes time to explain , on time, does not over push medication , professional , understanding.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Dr. David A. Hansen's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2003)