Ratings for Dr. G. JULIE Wadhavkar

Best Doctor I have seen- brilliant & thorough. I have not been able to find anyone like her since!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Great Doctor- and also like the electronic records, the patient portal is great. I like the way she picks up the phone and calls me with my test results or gets me in if I am sick. Refreshing change from other Docs I have seen before

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Great doctor! Very kind and helpful! Would definitely recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I've used Dr. Wadhavkar for years and trust her completely! She is a wonderful Dr!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Julie’s approach to thyroid management seems based solely on TSH; no T3, no T4, and she cut-off my wife’s meds referring her to a specialist rather than work to stabilize an abnormal TSH following surgery. When further testing was denied, we obtained a comprehensive thyroid assessment within 2-weeks, ordered by an Internist she hadn’t seen in 10-years. The comprehensive study revealed normal TSH levels, but T3 a little low; supplemental T3 was provided. An unnecessary referral to a specialist is one thing, but denial of care during the interim while being weaned off pain meds is inexcusable. In addition, we were dismayed to learn a previous referral has a dubious reputation among his peers, including confirmation of failure to diagnose my wife’s original condition.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

This doctor is awful. Certainly don't go to her if you want to ever actually see a doctor! She passes you off to urgent care or any other specialist there is so that she doesn't ever actually have to see you! She is completely worthless and infuriating. She is an insult to the medical profession. She told me to make an appointment before she would refill my pills then had the receptionist call to say I needed to go see three different doctors for my prescription refills because she was too busy. Meanwhile, my medication has run out waiting to get into another doctor. She used to be great, now she is awful. I will be reporting her to the medical board.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Missed diagnoses with both my father and mother. These were significant as my father's thyroid problem and diabetes were going on without our knowledge or Dr. Wadhavkar's apparently. DAd and mom were both diagnosed when they wound up seeking hospital care and we left Dr. Wadhavkar's practice.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

She really needs to run the practice better. It is very hard to get a same day appointment, even one within two weeks. I have been told to go to urgent care a few too many times for my liking. I should have switched earlier but I didn't. I called almost 2 weeks before surgery to get a pre-op appointment and nothing was available. No matter how good of a doctor is, if you can't see her, it just doesn't matter.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Very nice doctor and seems knowledgable. Staff changes sometimes for the worse so now a little less personable.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

extremely difficult to get appointments, always wait at least 30 minutes before being seen

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. G. JULIE Wadhavkar's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1990)

• BCBS Georgia