Ratings for Dr. Beth Freedland

2-3 weeks after I had my Pap smear, I called 5 times to get my results. Each time they said the results were not ready beacuase the doctor had not reviewed them even though the results had been back for days. First time patient, will not go back!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Had a pap smear. Felt like I was in a torture camp.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I had my first visit yesterday and she was just wonderful! Caring, took her time to explain and very attentive. I felt extremely comfortable and she has great knowledge in her craft. Her staff was exceptional as well! This is a superb doctor with a superb staff as well!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

After seeing her for 6 months I felt a lot worse and time and again she didn't seem to care nor does her staff. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

This doctor appears to be an expert with post menopause. This is # 3 for a problem I have had and she was the first to do a complete vaginal screening to find the core of the problem. I do not know about for younger women but, I would certainly give her a high rating for aging and menopause

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Expect heavy medical intervention if you choose Dr. Freedland, she is pro induction and c-section, does not know how to deliver breech, does not know how to manually turn babies and uses scare tactics with mothers over the age of 35.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr.Freedland is such a wonderful doctor she really is the best wont trade her for anyone

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr.Freedland has been my OBGYN for almost 15 years now. She is a great doctor, friendly and professional. The wait time is usually under 15 minutes, the office is clean and her staff is very nice. She is the only OBGYN I will ever go to! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

I have been ttc for 3 years, feeling extremely discouraged about the situation I went to see her. She's been my doctor for over 9 years. She told me she believed i had a vitamin deficiency , and gave me pre natals to start with... To my complete suprise 4 weeks later.. IM PREGNANT!! I could not be more greatful for Dr. Beth Freedland, and I HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Freeland saved my life and my son's. She was my OB and was with me thru every step of my high risk pregnancy. I thank g-d everyday that she was my dr. I am not sure what I would do without her.....I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr. Beth Freedland's Credentials

• Spanish

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)